Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Modeller Grade II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Modeller Grade II on or before 29/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)
Vacancy Name :Modeller Grade II
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Nagpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Office of the Superintending Archaeologist, Archaeological Survey of India, Excavation Branch-I, Old High Court Building, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001
Detail Of Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) Modeller Grade II Recruitment:
- Total No of Posts: 01
- Name of the Post: Modeller Gr-II
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-25 years as on the last date of application. Age relaxation will be applicable for Government servants & SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as Govt rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent & Diploma from a recognized Art School or College with ability to prepare Models, Sculptures in clay, plaster and paper mache.
Selection Procedure For Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) – Modeller Grade II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/08/2015
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
How To Apply For Modeller Grade II Vacancy in Archaeological Survey of India (ASI):
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all certificates etc., to Office of the Superintending Archaeologist, Archaeological Survey of India, Excavation Branch-I, Old High Court Building, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001 within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/08/2015
Reference: Employment News Paper Dated 08-08-2015 to 14-08-2015 Page No. 41
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017