Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Photographer Gr-I through recruitment notification – Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2015/3. Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Photographer Gr-I Job on or before 27/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)|
|Vacancy Name||Photographer Gr-I|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Superintending Archaeologist, Archaeological Survey of India, Nagpur Circle, Old High Court Building, Nagpur – 440 001|
Detail of Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) Photographer Gr-I Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Photographer Gr-I (Reserved for SC)
- Total No. of Posts: 01
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on the publication of advertisement. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institution with 3 years experience of indoor and outdoor photography, photo micrography, developing, printing, copying enlarging and preparation of lantern slides.
Selection Procedure for Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)- Photographer Gr-I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/4/2015.
- If the Number of Applications received in response to the advertisement, conduct Interview of all the candidates by Management.
How to apply for Photographer Gr-I Vacancy in Archaeological Survey of India (ASI):
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format either in English Or Hindi & attested copies of all the certificates i.e. date of birth, educational qualification, experience and caste certificate should be attached with the application, self signed one recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the right top of the application should addressed to the Superintending Archaeologist, Archaeological Survey of India, Nagpur Circle, Old High Court Building, Nagpur – 440 001 within 30 days from the Date of Advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/4/2015
Employment News Paper Dated 28-03-2015 to 03-04-2015, Page No. 37
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016