Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident, Tutors through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident, Tutors. Walk in Interview will be held on 11 Sep 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident, Tutors
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 11 Sep 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS), Across India
Detail of Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS) Senior Resident, Tutors Recruitment:
Interview at ACMS to fill up the vacancies of Senior Resident/ Tutors in following Departments for a period of six months on consolidated payment will be held on 11 Sep 2015.
- Name of the Post :
- Psychiatry – Senior Resident – 01
- Orthopaedics – Senior Resident – 01
- Otorhinolaryngology – Senior Resident – 01
- Community Medicine – Tutor – 01
- Pathology – Tutor – 01
- ELIGIBILITY: For Teaching Faculty. As per the MCI “Minimum Qualification for Teachers Regulations”.
- The salary for Senior Resident will be Rs 60,963/- & Tutor will be Rs 51,192/- per month to be paid by cheque after TDS.
Selection Procedure for Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS) – Senior Resident, Tutors Post:
- Written Test on 11 Sep 2015.
- As per merit after interview by the Selection Board. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident, Tutors vacancy in Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS):
- Eligible candidates to report to ACMS along with CV and supporting documents (Original & Photocopy) from 1000hrs onwards on 11 Sep 2015.
- Appointment will be for a period of 06 months on adhoc basis. No family accommodation is available. The number of posts is tentative and are liable to change based on the Institute’s requirements.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11 Sep 2015
Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS), Across India
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017