Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty/Residents Vacancies through recruitment notification – Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS) Recruitment 2015 Candidates who have completed Master Degree / Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Faculty/Residents Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS)
Vacancy Name : Faculty/Residents Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree /M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 14
Salary : Rs 60,963 – 1,20,338/- Pm
Job Location : Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 06/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS) , Delhi
Detail Of Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS) Faculty/Residents Vacancies Recruitment:
- Walk-in-Interview at ACMS to fill up the vacancies of Faculty/Residents in following Departments for a fixed tenure on consolidated payment will be held on 06 Oct 2015.
- Biochemistry – Professor (Medical) – 01, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – Professor – 01, Physiology – Assoc Prof – 01, General Medicine – Assoc Prof – 01, Asst Prof – 01, Senior Resident – 01, Gen Surg – Assoc Prof – 01, Asst Prof – 01, Senior Resident – 01, Obs & Gynae – Assoc Prof – 01, Orthopaedics – Senior Resident – 01, Psychiatry – Senior Resident – 01, Paediatrics – Assoc Prof – 01, Ophthalmology – Senior Resident – 01. ELIGIBILITY : For Teaching Faculty. As per the MCI regulations
- CONSOLIDATED PAYMENT: The salary for Prof- Rs 1,20,338/-, Assoc ProfRs 1,17,648/-, Asst Prof- Rs 72,472/-, SR – Rs 60,963/- will be paid by cheque after TDS.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS: Appointment will be for 03 years on contractual basis. First year of the contract period will be probation period No family accommodation is available at present. The type & number of posts are tentative and are subject to change based on the Institute’s requirements
Selection Procedure For Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS) – Faculty/Residents Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 06/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
- As per merit after interview by the Selection Board. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview
Walk in Procedure For Faculty/Residents Vacancies vacancy in Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS):
Eligible candidates to report to ACMS along with CV and original documents at 0900hrs.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/10/2015
VENUE : ARMY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (ACMS) NEAR BASE HOSPITAL, DELHI CANTT-110010
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016