Army Public School has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teachers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Masters Degree, B.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Army Public School
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Teachers on or before 27/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Army Public School
Vacancy Name :Teachers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, B.Ed
Total No Of Vacancy : 7,000 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Army Public School, Across India
Detail Of Army Public School Teachers Recruitment:
There are approximately 7000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of that, approximately 2000 get turned over every year due to various reasons.
- Total No of Post : 7,000 Posts
- Educational/Professional Qualifications :- Post Graduation/ Graduation/ B.Ed
- Age – As on 01 April 2016 :- (i) Fresh Candidates – Below 40 years (except for NCR schools where TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs and PGT < 36 years) (ii) Experienced Candidates – Below 57 years ( Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
- Salary Structure Basic and Grade Pay will be as per Central Govt rates and Allowances will be decided by respective school management. The same will be subject to financial viability of the school.
Selection Procedure For Army Public School – Teachers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/09/2015
- Stage 1. Screening Exam, conducted on the First Sunday of December every year, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This is conducted online by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools. Those who qualify in this stage will be given Score Cards which are valid for life provided the candidates pick up teaching job in any CBSE affiliated school within three years from the date of passing the screening exam. A Score Card will make candidates eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test:- (i) Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores. (ii) Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For E.g. a candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification.
- Stage II. Interview.
- Stage III Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire
How To Apply For Teachers Vacancy in Army Public School:
- Exam Fee Rs 600/-( non refundable).
- Registration. Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in . The registration portal will be open from – 30 August 2015 to 30 September 2015. Candidates can register from 9AM on 30/8/2015 to 5PM on 27/09/2015. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration. The procedure to be followed will be as under :- (a) Log onto the web-site http://aps-csb.in and study the detailed instructions for Registration that will be available on the portal. (b) Fill up the personal information or the application form. Please ensure that you meet the educational and age criteria before you start registering yourself. If you do not, you are liable to be disqualified without refund of exam fees any time
during the selection process and even thereafter whenever a discrepancy is noticed. (c) The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan. A payment gateway has been integrated with the web-site for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process. (d) After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attached following documents :- (i) Photographs and signatures (ii) Proof of date of birth (iii) Certificates of academic qualifications. (e) Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that you have successfully registered yourself. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same. (f) A `Help Line’ will be available to the candidates to seek any assistance, till the conduct of the exam. The helpline tab will be available on the portal http://aps-csb.in
(g) Candidates will also be given mock-tests ON-LINE to familiarize them with the exam procedure. A link for this will be available on the Registration Portal with effect from 15 Oct 2015.
- Registering for APS is a 3 Step process as mentioned below: Step 1) Read Instructions and Self Registration: First time you will enter as NEW USER. Here you will read the instructions carefully, accept the declaration and proceed. Now you need to do Self Registration. Here you need to enter few basic details. Please ensure you enter the correct details on this Self Registration form and verify it before you click on “Proceed” button on this page. Once you click on “proceed” button, you cannot edit any data entered on this page. After that you need to fill the details pertaining to eligibility for examination, if candidate is eligible for examination a unique 6 digit password will be generated and shown on your screen and also will be sent to you via e-mail and sms.
- From now onwards, whenever you wish to login to the registration portal, you will come as an EXISTING USER and login with your email id and this unique 6 digit password. This completes your registration
- Step 2) Payment Process: You can do the payment in either of the two modes mentioned below Mode i) ONLINE PAYMENT: You can select ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process
- Mode ii) CASH Payment in SBI bank: You can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch. Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a CHALLAN on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take 3 PRINT OUTS of this CHALLAN, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation
- If you Generate and Print the Challan copies on 30 August 2015, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and CASH from 31st August 2015 onwards.
- In return to the CASH Deposit, the bank will give you one copy of CHALLAN with their stamp and a JOURNAL number written on it. Please ensure the JOURNAL number written is clearly visible before you leave the bank. Now that you have deposited the CASH and got the acknowledgement CHALLAN, you need to wait for 48 hours.
- In these 48 hours, your payment will get updated in the registration portal. You will receive an E-mail and SMS confirming that your payment data has got updated in the registration portal. Then you need to re login to the portal proceed with the remaining part of registration process
- Step 3) Now that you are done with the payment, you need to fill the remaining part of the form. Once you have filled the complete form, we suggest you once again check the complete data entered by clicking on VIEW/MODIFY button.
- Clicking on VIEW/MODIFY button will allow you to modify your data in case you want to modify Once you are sure that all the data entered is accurate, you will have to accept a declaration and click on I AGREE. The system will reconfirm to you before SUBMIT. Once you confirm, your form will get finally
- SUBMITTED and no change in the data is possible after this SUBMIT You will see a message on your screen stating “Thank you for successfully
registering for the APS exam. Here you can click on PREVIEW button to view your filled form. If you wish, you can PRINT your filled form and keep a copy with you for reference This completes the registration process
- The detailed instructions are also available under “NEWS TAB-‘How to Apply’” on the home page In case of any query you can contact our helpline number mentioned under the Helpline tab. Please visit our website “www.aps-csb.in” for all the latest updates
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/09/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017