Arogyakeralam Kerala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Programme officer through recruitment notification – Arogyakeralam Kerala Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS an apply for the new recruitment notification from Arogyakeralam Kerala
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Programme officer on or before 13/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Arogyakeralam Kerala|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Programme officer|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||13/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Arogyakeralam Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram -695 035|
Detail Of Arogyakeralam Kerala Assistant Programme officer Recruitment:
- Category/ Job title:Epidemiologist (Asst. Prog. Officer)
- Essential Qualification/ Requirements:MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical council of India; must have completed compulsory rotatory internship with two years experience in any public health programme Additional: Masters Degree in Public health/Hospital Administration or PhD in Epidemiology/ Statistics/ Community health/Public Health after graduation
- Preferential Qualification:1. One year experience in RNTCP 2. Working knowledge of computers
- Job Specification/ responsibilities: 1. To assist t`he State TB officer in program management activities like planning, budgeting, implementing, monitoring, supervising evaluating and reporting. 2. To link state TB cell with stake holders of the program within and outside the state. 3. To assist State TB Officer in gathering political and administrative commitment required for the program. 4. To coordinate with State NRHM Office and other State level institutions in matters of programme planning, budgeting and finances, monitoring and supervision, training, etc. 5. To assist State TB Officer in establishing intersectoral and interdepartmental coordination for TB control. 6. To conduct supervisory visits to the districts and report to State TB Officer. 7. To gather information on state/district demographics, special populations, migration, socioeconomic determinants of TB, cost for care, TB management practices and access to TB care. 8. Validation of routine surveillance data and quality assurance 9. To assist the State TB Officer in establishing systems for TB Surveillance(through MIS, Notification, etc.) 10. To provide feedbacks to the surveillance data sources. 11. To collaborate with the district nodal officers for TB notification and monitor the process of notification. 12. To compile reports to Central and state governments and stakeholders of the program on mandatory TB notification and manage other TB related information. 13. To facilitate change management with respect to use of ICT & Nikshay tools for concerned data entry, validation & its use for public health action 14. Any other job assigned as per programme need.
Selection Procedure For Arogyakeralam Kerala- Assistant Programme officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Programme officer Vacancy In Arogyakeralam Kerala:
- Last date of submission : 13th May 2015, till 5.00 P.M. Proposed Date of Interview for Qualified from the applications received – 18th May 2015 at STDC Conference Hall, attached to State TB Cell, General Hospital, Jn, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 035
- Preference will be given to those with experience. Attach photocopies of educational certificates, Experience certificates, age proof certificate & a passport size photograph along with the application.
- Original certificates are to be brought at the time of interview. Contact Address The Addl. Director of Health Services-TB/State TB Officer State TB Cell, General Hospital Jn., Thiruvananthapuram -695 035
- Contact Number : 0471- 2466058
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/05/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016