Arogyakeralam Kerala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of DR-TB Co-ordinator through recruitment notification – Arogyakeralam Kerala Recruitment 2015 – No. 114/STC/DHS/2015, dated 07.04.2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Arogyakeralam Kerala
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job DR-TB Co-ordinator on or before 13/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Arogyakeralam Kerala|
|Vacancy Name||DR-TB Co-ordinator|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ MS/MD|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||13/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||REVISED NATIONAL TUBERCULOSIS CONTROL PROGRAMME (RNTCP) STATE TB CELL, GENERAL HOSPITAL JN., THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-695 035|
Detail Of Arogyakeralam Kerala DR-TB Co-ordinator Recruitment:
- Name of post : DR-TB Co-ordinator
- Salary Consolidated : 35,000/- per month
- Number of vacancies : 1 (One)
- Essential Qualification/ Requirements : MBBS or equivalent degree from institution, recognized by Medical council of India; must have completed compulsory rotatory internship
- Preferential Qualification : 1. Diploma / MD Public Health / Community Health Administration(CHA)/Tube rculosis & Chest diseases 2. Preference to candidates who have experience in PMDT
- Job Specification/ responsibilities : 1. To handle day to day correspondence in State TB Office pertaining to PMDT. 2. To maintain updated data base of DST laboratories, DRTB centres, DRTB centre committee members, District DRTB Supervisors, subdistrict level supervisors, sputum collection centres, sputum transport agencies and supply chain management agencies engaged for second line drugs and to coordinate with them for diagnosis and management of DRTB. 3. To ensure effective coordination/communication between DR-TB Centres/IRLs/CDST labs/STC/DTCs 4. To ensure timely submission of periodic reporting from laboratories, DRTB centres and District TB Centres. 5. To ensure quality of reports by validation and verification at source. 6. To conduct supervisory visits to DRTB service sites and report to State TB Officer. 7. To monitor second line drug supply chain and to ensure their availability at DRTB management sites. 8. To facilitate trainings on PMDT. 9. To conduct review meetings with DRTB district coordinators. 10. To organize meetings and workshops related to PMDT. 11. To facilitate change management with respect to use of ICT & Nikshay tools for concerned data entry, validation & its use for public health action Any other job assigned as per programme need.
- Period of Engagement • One year • This may be extended subject to satisfactory performance.
Selection Procedure For Arogyakeralam Kerala – DR-TB Co-ordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For DR-TB Co-ordinator Vacancy in Arogyakeralam Kerala:
Last date of submission : 13th May 2015, till 5.00 P.M. Proposed Date of Interview for Qualified from the applications received – 18th May 2015 at STDC Conference Hall, attached to State TB Cell, General Hospital, Jn, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 035 Preference will be given to those with experience. Attach photocopies of educational certificates, Experience certificates, age proof certificate & a passport size photograph along with the application. Original certificates are to be brought at the time of interview. Contact Address The Addl. Director of Health Services-TB/State TB Officer State TB Cell, General Hospital Jn., Thiruvananthapuram -695 035 Contact Number : 0471- 2466058
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/05/2015
Reference: Arogyakeralam Kerala Recruitment 2015 – No. 114/STC/DHS/2015, dated 07.04.2015