Arogyakeralam Kerala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Filaria Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Arogyakeralam Kerala
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Filaria Consultant on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Arogyakeralam Kerala|
|Vacancy Name||Filaria Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVERNMENT OF INDIA Regional Office of Health & Family Welfare Meads Lane, Cantonment, Thiruvananthapuram-695 034|
Detail of Arogyakeralam Kerala Filaria Consultant Recruitment:
To strengthen Elimination of Lymphatic Filariasis Programme and support Directorate NVBDCP by conducting Entomological survey and generate data on various entomological indices as per the programme guidelines. The post is of high importance in pursuit to achieve the goal of elimination of Lymphatic Filariasis by the year 2015.
- Responsibilities Consultant will be responsible for all the entomological and other technical aspects of the disease. Development / Revision of entomological/ technical guidelines, collection, compilation and analysis of the data from states, providing feedback and followup Conduct regular filed visits for ensuring quality implementation of the programme and provide on-spot technical support to the concerned staff. To organize/conduct/facilities training and supporting supervision to State/District and grass root level officials. Participation in review meetings for providing technical inputs. To analyse data, its interpretation and presentation. Providing Technical support to programme Officers. Any other work assigned by the Regional Director/ or concerned programme officer, Gol.
- Qualification and Experience M.Sc. Zoology/Life Science, preferably with specialization in entomology or PH.D. with 2-3 years experience of working field of Entomology.
- Nature of appointment The appointment of the Consultant will be on contract basis initially for a period of one year (subject to satisfactory performance) and extendable further on basis of performance.
- Reporting The overall Incharge of Consultant would be the Regional Director.
- Age Should not be above 65 years sand ready to travel extensively.
- Remuneration The remuneration will be Rs. 50,000 per month.
- Other Entitlements Annual Leave: 30 days per annum (two and half days per month)
- Sick Leave: 10 days per annum
- Maternity Leave: as per applicable rule. The leave remaining unutilized at the end of the year will lapse and at the end of contract shall not be en-cashed.
- Travel TA/DA as per Govt. rules [Maximum Rs. 10,000/- per month]
- Recession Either party can terminate the contract at any time giving one month notice in writing.
- Deliverables The consultant will be required to submit a Monthly Activity Report and a year ending Annual Report to Directorate of NVBDCP through R. D. Evaluation of performance will be done based on monthly activity report.
Selection Procedure for Arogyakeralam Kerala – Filaria Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Filaria Consultant Vacancy in Arogyakeralam Kerala:
The interested candidate may apply in the prescribe format attached herewith to reach the office on or before 31st March 2015, 5.00 pm. The Selection process will be through an interview and date of interview will be intimated individually after short listing the desirable candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017