Arogyakeralam Kerala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Consultant through recruitment notification – Arogyakeralam Kerala Recruitment 2015 – NHM/ADMIN2/3491/2014/SPMSU. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Arogyakeralam Kerala.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Consultant Job on or before 15/6/2015.. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Arogyakeralam Kerala
Vacancy Name : Junior Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.20,000/- p.m
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/6/2015.
Address for the Job Vacancy : Arogyakeralam Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram-695035
Detail of Arogyakeralam Kerala Junior Consultant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Consultant||One post in State Programme Management & Supporting Unit in Thiruvananthapuram||Post Graduation in any discipline. o Minimum 5yrs of Service in the Ministerial Wing of Health Services and minimum 2 yrs of experience in NHM in office procedures.||Rs.20000 /- per month.||Below 62 years as on 01.05.15.|
Selection Procedure for Arogyakeralam Kerala – Junior Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/6/2015..
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Consultant Vacancy in Arogyakeralam Kerala :
- The applications forwarded other than through ONLINE will NOT BE CONSIDERED
- The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered for short listing.
- The maximum age limit will be 62 years as on 01.05.15.
- Examination Fee — Rs. 2501- (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only). The amount should be deposited in the bank in Account no: 626201086917 with ICICI bank in the name of “State Programme Manager(Admn&Training). The Receipt/Counter foil should be attached in the application when you are applying job in online portal.
- The selected candidate should be willing to relocate anywhere in the State.
- The applicants should be excellent in writing skills both in English and Malayalam and should be proficient in computers.
- Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in the interview.
- The successful candidates will be appointed on contract initially for a period of three months. The State Health & Family Welfare Society (Arogyakeralam) may at its discretion, based on the performance and integrity of the successful candidate, may extend the period of contract.
- Opportunities for advanced training will be available.
- Candidate should be willing to work in any District of Kerala as decided by the Society.
- The successful candidate will have to enter into a contract with the Society as per format annexed as Annexure-I uploaded in www.arogyakeralam.gov.in
- The posts are for immediate requirement and the Society may prioritize the interview for different category of posts,on the basis of its requirement. TheSocietymay also require the candidates to undertake demonstration of skills in the area/ specialization concerned, on the basis of recommendations of a selection committee.
- Claims in respect of qualifications/ experience etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview.
- 1t will be ideal to provide reference, especially the names of superiorofficer, whomthe candidate had worked in the previous organization(s).
Candidates arealso advised to desist from contacting the head office over phone for clearing doubts/seeking more information, as far as possible. Society will provide necessary details to thequeries raised over the email by candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- AII communications, including the interview call letter, from the Society side will be only through email. Candidates are advised to browse the website www.arogyakeralam.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
- The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the Mission and no claim for permanency of job or labour claims to the NHM, DHS or the Government.
- Canvassingin any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from suchunholy practices.
- The Receipt/Counter foil along with the hard copy details of candidates should be forwarded to NHM office, failing which their application will be rejected. The envelope containing application should be superscribed “Application for the Post of ” & should reach before 5 pm on 15.06.2015 The State Mission Director, National Health Mission, General Hospital Junction, Trivandrum-695035″.
- All selected candidates will be governed by rules and regulations of NHM in force from time to time.
- The last date of submission of ONLINE Application is 15-06-2015 05.00 PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/6/2015.
Arogyakeralam Kerala Recruitment 2014 – NHM/ADMIN2/3491/2014/SPMSU.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017