Arogyakeralam Kerala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Occupational Therapist through recruitment notification – Arogyakeralam Kerala Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. DPMSUKNR298/CDE01/2015, dated 05.05.2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Graduate/ MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from Arogyakeralam Kerala.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Occupational Therapist. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/05/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Arogyakeralam Kerala
Vacancy Name : Occupational Therapist
Educational Qualification : Diploma/ Any Graduate/ MSW
Total No Of Vacancy :
Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
Job Location :Kannur
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 15/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Arogyakeralam (National Health Mission) Office, 2nd Floor, Civil Station, Kannur – 670002
Detail Of Arogyakeralam Kerala Occupational Therapist Recruitment:
It has been decided to conduct a walkin-interview on 15.05.2015 at 2 pm at Arogyakeralam Office, Kannur for the selection of Occupational Therapist under Comprehensive Mental Health Programme as detailed below:
- Advertisement No. DPMSUKNR298/CDE01/2015, dated 05.05.2015
- Name of Post : Occupational Therapist
- No. of Post : 01
- Location : Day Care Centre, Muthathi, Payyannur Municipality, Kannur District.
- Qualification : Degree or Diploma or Training in Occupational Therapy from an accredited institution. In the absence of qualified candidates, MSW holders with Medical and Psychiatric Social Work a special paper will be considered for the appointment subject to the condition that they have to get trained in minimum occupational therapy skills relevant to the type of occupational activities selected for the concerned Centre.
- Experience : 1 year experience preferable. Age limit : Maximum 36 years as on 01.05.2015
- Method of Recruitment : On contract
- Consolidated monthly : Rs. 15000/Remuneration
Selection Procedure For Arogyakeralam Kerala – Occupational Therapist Post:
- Written Test on 15/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Occupational Therapist vacancy in Arogyakeralam Kerala:
Interested qualified candidates should attend for a walkin-interview on 15.05.2015 Friday at 2 pm at Arogyakeralam (National Health Mission) Office, 2nd Floor, Civil Station, Kannur – 670002. Selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview. A final rank list will be prepared on the basis of interview. The validity of rank list will be one year from the date of publication. The successful candidate will be appointed initially for a period of 3 months, which may be extended for a period of one year on evaluation of individual performance and institutional needs. The selected candidate has to enter into a contract. Claims in respect of qualifications/ experience etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; candidates may be required to produce the original certificates at the time of interview. The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the programme. Candidates selected reserves no claim for permanency of job or labour claims to the NHM, DHS or the Government. No TADA will be paid for attending the interview. All selected candidates will be governed by rules and regulations of NHM/CMHP in force from time to time. Any disputes in service matters will be subject to final decision of the Nodal Officer, CMHP and District Programme Manager, NHM, Kannur. District Programme Manager, Arogyakeralam (National Health Mission), Kannur
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/05/2015
VENUE : Arogyakeralam (National Health Mission) Office, 2nd Floor, Civil Station, Kannur – 670002
Reference: Arogyakeralam Kerala Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. DPMSUKNR298/CDE01/2015, dated 05.05.2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016