Arogyakeralam Kerala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MSc/MA/ M.S.W/ PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Arogyakeralam Kerala.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Consultant Professor Job on or before 21.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Arogyakeralam Kerala|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/M.A/ MSW/ PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Rural Health Mission, General Hospital Junction, Trivandrum- 695035|
Detail of Arogyakeralam Kerala Consultant Recruitment:
- Name of Post: Consultant (BCC)
- No. of Post : 1 (State Head Quarters)
- Qualification & Experience : MSc/MA(Mass Communication)/M.S.W & P G Diploma in Health Education.& At least 5 years experience in Mass Communication in relation to social sector Preference will be given to persons having experience in Health & Family Welfare Department. Fluency in English is essential.
- Age :Maximum40 years as on 01.01.2015.
- Method of Recruitment : On contract basis
- Salary : Rs. 25,000 /- per month.
Selection Procedure for Arogyakeralam Kerala – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant vacancy in Arogyakeralam Kerala:
- The applications forwarded other than through ONLINE will NOT BE CONSIDERED
- The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered for short listing.
- The maximum age limit will be 40 years as on 01.01.2015. Examination Fee — Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only). The amount should be deposited in the bank in Account no: 626201086917 with ICICI bank in the name of
- State Programme Manager(Admn&Training). The Receipt/Counter foil should be attached in the application when you are applying job in online portal.
- The selected candidate should be willing to relocate anywhere in the State. The applicants should be excellent in writing skills both in English and Malayalam and
- should be proficient in computers. Thorough knowledge of MS Office/Open Office is essential.
- Selection will be based on qualification, qualification experience and performance in the written test and interview. The successful candidates will be appointed on contract initially for a period of three 8 months. The District Health & Family Welfare Society (Arogyakeralam) may at its discretion, based on the performance and integrity of the successful candidate, may extend the period of contract.
- Opportunities for advanced training will be available.
- Candidate should be willing to work in any District of Kerala as decided by the Society.
- The successful candidate will have to enter into a contract with the Society as per format annexed as Annexure-I uploaded in www.arogyakeralam.gov.in
- Candidates who have attended regular classes in colleges under recognized Universities need only apply. STATE MA (NHM) P The posts are for immediate requirement and the Society may prioritize the interview for different category of posts, on the basis of its requirement. The Society may also require the candidates to undertake demonstration of skills in the area/ specialization concerned, on the basis of recommendations of a selection committee. Claims in respect of qualifications/ experience etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview.
- It will be ideal to provide reference, especially the names of superior officer, whom the candidate had worked in the previous organization(s). Candidates are also advised to desist from contacting the head office over phone for clearing doubts/ seeking more information, as far as possible. Society will provide necessary details to the queries raised over the email by candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview. In case of posts on deputation, the candidates are expectedto apply through proper channel. If this is not possible before the timelimits, the candidates shallcompulsorily produce ‘no-objection certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview. All communications, including theinterviewcall letter, from the Society side willbe only through email. Candidates are advised to browse the website www.arogyakeralam.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements. The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the Mission and no claim for permanency of jobor labour claimstothe NRHM,DHSor the Government.
- Canvassing in anyform will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- The Receipt/Counter foil along with the hard copy detailsofcandidates should be forwarded to NRHM office, failing which their application will be rejected. The envelope containing application should be superscribed “Application for the Post of ” & should reach before 5 pm on 21.01.2015 ‘TheState Mission Director, National Rural Health Mission, General Hospital Junction, Trivandrum- 695035″. All selected candidates will begovernedby rules and regulations of NRHM inforce from time to time.
- The last date of submission of ONLINE Application is 21.01.201 05.00 PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply for this job : 21.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Arogyakeralam Kerala|
|Other State Government jobs|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017