Arogyakeralam Kerala invites application for the recruitment of Epidemiologist with MBBS / M.Sc educational background
Company name : Arogyakeralam Kerala
Posts : Epidemiologist
Qualification : MBBS / M.Sc
Salary : Rs.25000/-p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Kerala
Last date to apply : 27.09.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : MBBS with post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Preventive and Social Medicine/ Public Health or Epidemiology (Such as MD,MPH,DPH,MAE etc) Or Any Medical Graduate (MBBS)with Epidemiologist 3 years’ experience in Epidemiology / Public Health Or M Sc in Life Sciences with 2 years MPH (Masters in Public Health) with three year experience Or M Sc (Epidemiology) with 2 years experience in Public Health
- Salary : Rs.25000/-p.m
- Age limit : 40 Years
- Organize and monitor temely collection of data from all reporting units. Administer colliection, compilation and analysis of a passive surveillance data not only from peripheral health institutions but also form hospitals and colleges in the district.
- Analyse surveillance data and prepare weekly surveillance graphs and charts.
- Identifty outbreaks of diseases targeted in IDSP for all reporting units using triggers agree with State and Central Surveillance Unit.
- Prepare and send monthly summaries of the disease situation to the Stat Surveillance Unit and Regional Project Co ordinators.
- Initiate outbreak investigations promptly following the standard operating guidelines of IDSP
- Co ordinate movement of Rapid Response Team &Participate in all outbreak investigations.
- Ensure timely submission of FIR(First Information Report) and detailed Outbreak Report ot SSU and Regional Project Co ordinators.
- Prepare and timely submit annual project report and annual surveillance report for the DSU to SSu and Regional Project Coordinators.
- Support effective operational integration of disease control, efforts based on the surveillance data.
- Coordinate involvement of Medical Colleges, Private Sector, Community and Media in Surveillance activities.
- Provide regular feedback to all reporting units on disease trends and outbreaks.
- Organize coordinate&monitor training of district staff under IDSP
- Identify emerging training needs at the district and revise training calendars accordingly
- Organize dissemination of training manuals and materials for training courses.
- Assist in organizing independent evaluation studies under IDSP and its outcome.
How to apply:
- Apply in priscribed format enclosed herewith on or before 27.09.2014 to The District Programme Manager, National Health Mission (Arogyakeralam), B-3 Block, Civil station, Malappuram.
- Claims in respect of qualifications and experience etc., should be supported by copies of relevent documents; candidate may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview.
- The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the Mission. The contract of the selected candidate may be extended according to the direction of NHM/Government of India/Governement of Kerala in the matter.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview
- Selected candidates will be governed by rules and regulations of NHM in force from time to time.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Arogyakeralam Kerala||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017