Arogyakeralam Kerala invites application for the recruitment of Junior Consultant with M.A holders
Company name : Arogyakeralam Kerala
Posts : Junior Consultant
Qualification : M.A
Salary : Rs. 20,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Kerala
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
Details of Post :
Name of Post: Junior Consultant (Documentation & Communication)
- No. of Post 1 (State Head Quarters)
- Qualification & Experience : Master of Communication M.A (English) with and Mass Communications and Journalism or P.G diploma in Journalism & 3 years experience in Mass Communication/ IEC/BCC activities in Radio, TV, Electronic Media at Programme Management level in an NGO or at National / State / District level in IEC Programme. Preference will be given to persons having experience in Health & Family Welfare Department. Fluency in English is essential.
- Age Maximum 36 years as on 01.10.14
- Method of Recruitment On contract basis
- Salary Rs. 20,000/- per month.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- The applications forwarded other than through ONLINE will NOT BE CONSIDERED
- The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered for short listing.
- The maximum age limit will be 36 years as on 01.10.14.
- Examination Fee — Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only). The amount should be deposited in the bank in Account no: 626201086917 with ICICI bank in the name of “State Programme Manager(Admn&Training). The Receipt/Counter foil should be attached in the application when you are applying job in online portal.
- The selected candidate should be willing to relocate anywhere in the State.
- The applicants should be excellent in writing skills both in English and Malayalam and should be proficient in computers. Thorough knowledge of MS Office/Open Office is essential.
- Selection will be based on qualification, qualification experience and performance in the written test and interview.
- The successful candidates will be appointed on contract initially for a period of three months. The District Health & Family Welfare Society (Arogyakeralam) may at its discretion, based on the performance and integrity of the successful candidate, may extend the period of contract.
- Opportunities for advanced training will be available.
- Candidate should be willing to work in any District of Kerala as decided by the Society.
- The successful candidate will have to enter into a contract with the Society as per format annexed as Annexure-I uploaded in www.arowakeralam.00v.in
- Candidates who have attended regular classes in colleges under recognized Universities need only apply.
- The posts are for immediate requirement and the Society may prioritize the interview for different category of posts, on the basis of its requirement. The Society may also require the candidates to undertake demonstration of skills in the area/ specialization concerned, on the basis of recommendations of a selection committee.
- Claims in respect of qualifications/ experience etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents: candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview.
- It will be ideal to provide reference, especially the names of superior officer, whom the candidate had worked in the previous organization(s).
- Candidates are also advised to desist from contacting the head office over phone for clearing doubts/ seeking more information, as far as possible. Society will provide necessary details to the queries raised over the email by candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- In case of posts on deputation, the candidates are expected to apply through proper channel. If this is not possible before the time limits, the candidates shall compulsorily produce ‘no-objection certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview.
- All communications, including the interview call letter, from the Society side will be only through email. Candidates are advised to browse the website www.arocrvakeralam.crov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
- The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the Mission and noclaimfor permanency of job or labour claims to the NRHM, DHS or the Government.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised todesist from such unholy practices.
- The Receipt/Counter foil along with the hard copy details of candidates should be forwarded to NRHM office, failing which their application will be rejected. The envelope containing application should be superscribed “Application for the Post of should reach before 5 pm on 20.11.2014 ‘The State Mission Director, National Rural Health Mission, General Hospital Junction, Trivandrum-695035”.
- All selected candidates will be governed by rules and regulations of NRHM in force from time to time.
- The last date of submission of ONLINE Application is 20-11-2014 05.00 PM.
How to apply :
The Receipt/Counter foil along with the hard copy details of candidates should be forwarded to NRHM office, failing which their application will be rejected. The envelope containing application should be superscribed “Application for the Post of should reach before 5 pm on 20.11.2014 ‘The State Mission Director, National Rural Health Mission, General Hospital Junction, Trivandrum-695035”.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Arogyakeralam Kerala|