Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 19/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.50,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : ALIMCO, G.T. Road, Naramau, Kanpur – 209217
Detail of Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) Consultant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|CONSULTANT (CIVIL)||1||a) A recognized engineering degree in Civil with minimum 55% marks. b) A minimum 15 years post qualification experience in Public Sector Undertaking or Private / Construction line to execute Turn Key Projects with at least two years should be in Projects execution and management including commercial expertise in senior capacity. c) Candidate should have thorough knowledge and experience of Modern Project Planning and management techniques such as PERT/CPM charts etc. d) Adequate knowledge of Plant/building Layout with respect to Manufacturing /Process Plant is desirable. e) Experience in BOQ & tender preparation & analysis and execution of Civil Projects will be preferred. f) Experience in co ordination of audit activities, verification of Measurement Book & invoices and maintenance of records. g) Candidate should have good working knowledge of Computer. h) Maximum age as on 01/06/15 will be 62 years. i) Retired Senior Executives not below the rank of General Manager / Executive Engineer who handled Civil Projects activities in any Central Govt/ CPWD/PWD/PSU/Corporate House may also apply.||Rs. 50,000/- P.M. (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) consolidated|
Selection Procedure for Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) :
TA/DA will be admissible for attending interview. **The eligible and interested persons may send their application only through E-mail to email@example.com along with Bio Data in the requisite Proforma given at Annexure-I and Annexure – II on or before 19 June 2015. The applications received after 19 June 2015 shall not be entertained. The interviews of shortlisted candidates will be held on a notified date at ALIMCO, G.T. Road, Naramau, Kanpur – 209217, T e l . 0512- 2770137. The applicants will be informed about the date of interview only by way of E-mail. Hence the applicant must give his E-mail address in annexure-I.
- The engagement of consultant (CIVIL) would be on full time basis and the engaged person would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of contract.
- During the period of contract, the engaged person shall perform duty at the ALIMCO Head Quarters, Kanpur.
- During the validity of the Contract of engagement, while on duty, engaged person shall (i) Observe the punctuality & discipline (ii) attend Office on all working days, and, if necessary on holidays. If required, he/she will have to work even beyond normal office hours.
- The engaged person will be entitled to draw a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.50,000/-(Fifty Thousand only) during the validity of this contract. No other allowance remuneration shall be payable to him/her on account of working on holidays and/or outside office hours. However, he/she will be entitled to casual leave one day for each completed calendar month.
- This Contract of engagement is terminable by the Corporation at any point of time without prior notice if the performance of the engaged person is not found satisfactory.
- The engaged person also reserves his/her right of terminating this Contract of engagement by giving the Corporation one month’s prior notice in writing or payment of consolidated remuneration of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fif ty Thousand only) for one month in lieu thereof.
- If the engaged person does not attend office on any working day, the remuneration would be worked out by applying the following formula:- Number of working days on which office has been attended x 50,000 Number of working days in the month
- The engaged person will have no right to claim any additional benefit/compensation/absorption/regularization of services in the Corporation during or after the period of engagement under any provision.
- The engagement will be for a period of one year. However, depending on the requirement of the Corporation and the performance of the person engaged, the period of engagement can be extended.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/6/2015