Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Consultant Job on or before 2/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Consultant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 1,00,000/- P.M|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||2/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||RM&DRC, New Delhi, ALIMCO, C/o Social Justice Centre, Paharganj, Opposite New Delhi Rly. Station, New Delhi-110055|
Detail of Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)Senior Consultant Recruitment:
|Senior Consultant (CSR)||Initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Corporation. Engaged person shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being engaged on contractual basis.||a) Master in Business Administration (MBA). b) Should have minimum 10 years experience preferably in the field of marketing including Corporate Social Responsibility. c) Should be able to mobilise funds from other Central PSUs and Corporate Houses for CSR activities. d) To head the CSR unit of the Marketing Division of ALIMCO at Kanpur. e) Should be well versed with the provisions on CSR under Companies Act, 2013. f) Should have flare of extensive travelling & organizing big events in co-ordination with all stakeholders. g) Should have passion to undertake CSR activities. h) Should have capabilities of networking effectively with Central PSUs/State Govts./Corporate Houses & District Administrations. i) Should have good working knowledge of Computer j) Should be below 65 years of age. k) Retired Senior Executives who handled CS||Rs. 1,00,000/- P.M. (Rupees One Lakh Thousand only) consolidated plus TA/DA as per the rules of the Corporation.||65 years of age|
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending interview.
- The eligible and interested persons may send their application only through E-mail [email protected] along with Bio Data in the requisite proforma given at Annexure-I and AnnexureII on or before 02nd February 2015. The applications receive after 02nd February 2015 shall not be entertained. The interviews of shortlisted candidates will be held on a notified date at RM&DRC, New Delhi, ALIMCO, C/o Social Justice Centre, Paharganj, Opposite New Delhi Rly. Station, New Delhi-110055, Tel. 011-23580831/23587709. The applicants will be informed about the date of interview only by way of E-mail. Hence the applicant must give his E-mail address in annexure-I.
Selection Procedure for Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)- Senior Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Consultant Vacancy in Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO):
- The engagement of consultant would be on full time basis and the engaged person would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of consultancy with ALIMCO.
- During the period of contract, the engaged person shall perform duty at the Head Office, ALIMCO, G.T. Road, Kanpur.
- During the validity of the Contract of engagement, while on duty, engaged person shall (i) observe the punctuality & discipline (ii) attend Office on all working days, and, if necessary on holidays. If required, he/she will have to work even beyond normal office hours.
- The engaged person will be entitled to draw a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.1,00,000/-(Rupees One Lakh only) during the validity of this contract. No other remuneration shall be payable to him/her on account of working on holidays and/or outside office hours. However, he/she will be entitled to casual leave one day for each completed calendar month.
- This Contract of engagement is terminable by the Corporation at any point of time without prior notice if the performance of the engaged person is not found satisfactory.
- The engaged person also reserves his/her right of terminating this Contract of engagement by giving the Corporation one month’s prior notice in writing or payment of consolidated remuneration of Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) for one month in lieu thereof.
- If the engaged person does not attend office on any working day, the remuneration would be worked out by applying the following formula:- Number of working days on which office has been attended x 1,00,000 Number of working days in the month
- The engaged person will have no right to claim any additional benefit/compensation/absorption/regularization of services in the Corporation during or after the period of engagement under any provision.
- The engagement will be for a period of six months. However, depending on the requirement of the Corporation and the performance of the person engaged, the period of engagement can be extended. The services of the contract employee will be terminated at any time even before the completion of the said period of 6 months.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ALIMCO|
|Other Central Government jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016