Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal through recruitment notification – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PSC-R (B)/08/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Principal Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Vacancy Name : Principal
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : Arunachal Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) , Arunachal Pradesh
Detail of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Principal Recruitment:
Applications are invited in prescribed format from the citizen of India for filling up of 1 (one) post of Principal for Govt. Colleges of Arunachal Pradesh in the Pay Band-4 Rs. 3740067000+Academic Grade Pay (AGP) Rs. 10000/- per month plus other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt. employees from time to time. The lone post is un-reserved (open competition). The vacancy position and reservation is subject to variation.
- ELIGIBILITY: (i) The maximum age limit of the candidate for the post is 55 years as on 30.09. 2015. (ii) Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed from a recognized University. However, relaxation of 5% of marks shall be allowed for the candidates of Scheduled Tribes/Scheduled Caste. (iii) A Ph.D. Degree in concerned /allied/relevant disciplines in the institution concerned with evidence of published works and research guidance. (iv) Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of 15(fifteen) years of teaching /research/administration in Universities, Colleges and other Institutions of Higher education. (V) “A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performances Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in the Regulation in Appendix-III or direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges. (Candidates should obtain a copy of API score from concerned authority and enclose it with application form).
- Application forms can be obtained from the Commission’s Office on all working days from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M. up to 30. 09. 2015 on cash payment of Rs. 70/- (Rupees seventy) only and Rs 130/(one hundred thirty) only for General Candidates.
- Further application form and Attendance sheet can also be typed out or downloaded from Commission’ Office Website www.appsc.gov.in and it can be sent through post enclosing required fee in the form of Demand Draft/IPO in favour of Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar-791 11. The envelope must prescribe on its body “Application for the post of Principal, last date 30.09.2015.”
Selection Procedure for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) – Principal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- The eligible candidates will have to appear in an Interview/Viva-voce to be conducted by the Commission. The final selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of performance in the Interview/Viva-Voce.
- Candidates called for the Interview shall have to appear on their own expenses.
How to apply for Principal Vacancy in Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) :
Application on prescribed format addressed to the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar-79.1111 (AP) along with (a) 20two) copies of self attested passport size photographs on front side (b) Self-attested copies of all certificates and marks-sheets of Class-X, Class-XII, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree (c) Experience Certificate in teaching/research issued by competent authority (d) Copy of API score finalized by the concerned Department and any other certificates including (e) Tribe certificate in case of APST candidates and (f)PRC/ST/SC certificate for the candidates belonging to other States of India. All documents must be self-attested otherwise the application will be rejected.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Interview or selection will be final and no correspondence/personnel enquiries will be entertained.
- Candidates may apply direct to the Commission with intimation to his/her Head of Department/Office about his/her doing so.
- Application in prescribed form should be submitted in the Reception counter in a cover envelop subscribed, “Application for the post of Principal” and obtain receipt from the counter to ensure his/her submission of application form.
- Application received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Date of birth as recorded in matriculation or equivalent certificate or Admit Card as issued by the Board only will be accepted.
- Application form can also be sent through post/courier.
- The Commission will not be responsible for delay in receipt of application, due to any reason whatsoever.
- Demand Draft/IPO (For those form other than obtained from Commission’s Office).
- Application form not fulfilling the terms and conditions as stipulated in the advertisement will be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2014 – NO.PSC-R (B)/08/2015.
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016