Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Finance & Account Officer through recruitment notification – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PSC-R-03/2015/. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ BBA/ B.A/ Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Finance & Account Officer on or before 22/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Finance & Account Officer|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com/ B.B.A/ B.A/ Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission PSC Building, Vidhan Vihar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh- 791111|
Detail of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Finance & Account Officer Recruitment:
Applications in prescribed format are invited from the citizen of India (as defined under Article 5 to 7 of the Constitution of India) for admission to the Direct Recruitment to the posts of Finance and Accounts OfficerTreasury Officer (Group A- Gazetted) under the Department of Finance, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh carrying PB-3 Rs.15600-39,100PM Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400- PM under pay band 3 and other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt. Employees from time to time.
- Total no. of Post to be filled up is three Out of 3 posts, 2 (two) posts are reserved for APST candidate and 1one) post is unreserved. Vacancy position and reservation of post are subject to variation.
- Salary : Rs.15600-39,100/-pm
- Educational qualification Bachelors Degree in Commerce/ Business Administration/ Economics or Bachelors Degree in any discipline with Statistics or Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University. In respect of minimum educational qualification of the candidates, who have appeared or intend to appear at such a qualifying examination shall also be eligible. However, their candidature Will be provisionally accepted for admission to the Direct Recruitment Examination for the Post FAOTO provisionally. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if, otherwise eligible but their admission shall be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce the proof of having passed the requisite examination which are required to be submitted to the Commission by the candidates who qualify for written part of the examination prior to interview/ Viva Voce test or main examination. Their candidature will however be finally accepted on production of proof of having passed the qualifying examination in original before the date of interview to be fixed by the Commission failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview/ Viva voce Test. If due to non holding of convocation the Degree certificate cannot be produced then marksheet issued by competent authority should be produced as proof of having passed the qualifying examination and for the candidates of Autonomous colleges, THE MARKSHEET/ GRADE REPORT IN ORIGINAL issued by the Controller of Examination of such autonomous colleges shall only be accepted.
Selection Procedure for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) – Finance & Account Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Finance & Account Officer Vacancy in Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC):
Availability of application form and Syllabus Application forms for admission to the Direct Recruitment of FAOTO along with the syllabus and plan of examination can be obtained from the Commissions Office, Itanagar on all working days from 10 AM to 4 PM up to 22.05.2015 on payment of Rs. 100/- only for APST candidates and Rs 160/- only for General candidates in cash. No separate examination fees in the form of Demand Draft Treasury Challan will be required along with the application form as the same have been included with the cost of application form for convenient of the applicant. No supporting documents (except 2two) Photograph, one to be attached in Application Form and another to be attached at Attendance Sheet) is to be submitted for admission to the Direct Recruitment Examination to the post of FAOTO2015 Preliminary). a) Age limit A candidate must have attained 21 years of age and should not be more than 28 years as on 22.05.2015. However, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of APST candidates as well as for Govt. Servant of Arunachal Pradesh.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/05/2015
Reference: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PSC-R-03/2015/
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017