Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Fishery Officer, Extension Officer through recruitment notification – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PSC-R(B)/18/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Fishery Officer, Extension Officer Job on or before 21/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Vacancy Name : Fishery Officer, Extension Officer
Educational Qualification : B.sc, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 14 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Arunachal Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) , Arunachal Pradesh
Detail of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Fishery Officer, Extension Officer Recruitment:
Applications in prescribed format are invited from the citizen of India for fillingup of 7(seven) posts of Fishery Officer/Extension Officer (Fishery) Group ‘B’ (non- Gazetted) under the Department of Fisheries, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh in the Pay Band of PB-2 Rs.9,300-34,800/-PM Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- PM and other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt. Employees from time to time. Out of 7(seven) posts, 6 (six) posts are reserved for APST candidates and 1(one) post is unreserved (i.e. for open competition). Vacancy position is subject to variation. 1. Availability of application form and Syllabus:
- Application form along with the syllabus for admission to recruitment examination of the above posts can be obtained from the Commission’s office, Itanagar on all working days from 10 AM to 4 PM up to 21.09.2015 on payment of Rs. 100/- only for APST candidates and Rs 160/- only for General candidates. Further Application form and Attendance sheet can also be typed out or downloaded from Commission’s Website www.appsc.gov.in and it can be sent through post enclosing required fee in the form of Demand Draft/IPO in favour of the Secretary Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar. The envelop must prescribe on its body “Application form for the post of Fishery Officer/Extension Officer, last date 21.09.2015”
- Аge A candidate must have attained 18 years of age and should not be more than 30 years of age as on 21.09.2015. However, the upper age limit is relaxable in the accordance with the orders issued by the Govt of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time.
- Educational qualification A candidate must be Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences (B.F.Sc.) from a GOI recognized Institute. However, the final year students who are to appear for Such final examination shall also be eligible to apply. Such candidates who are declared to have qualified by the Commission in the written competitive examination will have to produce original certificates or mark-sheets of passing their degree examination issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University will only be accepted by the Commission on or before the date of Interview/Viva-voce. Without the original certificate/mark-sheet they shall not be allowed to appear in the Viva-voce.
- The candidates who secure a minimum of 33% or more marks in each written examination papers and 45% or more marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for viva-voce test. On the other hand, it will further mean that selection for viva-voce test shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and subject to ratio 1:3. The candidates securing less than 33% of marks in any of written examination paper shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva-voce test.
Selection Procedure for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) – Fishery Officer, Extension Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/9/2015.
- The eligible candidate will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects followed by viva-voce test to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which Selection will be finalized.
How to apply for Fishery Officer, Extension Officer Vacancy in Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) :
- Along with the dully filled-up format, candidates must enclose the Self attested copy of Matriculation Certificate for proof of age issued by the Board/University only will be accepted. Self attested copies of Certificates and Mark sheets of Bachelor Degree issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain educational qualification. 2(two) copies of recent pass-port size photographs with self attested in the front side. Self attested copy of APST certificate. Self attested Permanent Resident Certificates (PRC) for General Candidates No Objection Certificate/Intimation letter in case of candidates already in service. Copy of Demand/Draft/IPO (For those form other than obtained from Commission’s Office).
- Last date for receiving of application.
- The last date for receiving of application form by the Commission is up to 21.09.2015 ti]] 4 PM.
- Other Rules: The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the interview or selection will be final and no correspondence or personal enquiry will be entertained. Candidates already in Service may apply direct to this Commission with intimation to his/her present employer for doing so. Application in prescribed form along with necessary documents should be submitted in the Reception counter in a cover/envelope Super scribed, Application for the post of Fishery Officer/Extension Officer and obtain receipt from the counter to ensure his/her Submission of application form. The Commission will not be responsible for delay in receipt of application due to any reason whatsoever.
- Application form not fulfilling the terms and onditions as stipulated in the advertisement will be rejected
- The Secretary to Governor, Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar. The PS to Hon’ble Chief Minister, Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar. PS to All Ministers / Speakers/Deputy Speakers, Arunachal Pradesh. PS to Chief Secretary, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar. All Commissioners/Secretaries, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh. All Heads of Department, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh. The Secretary (Gazetteers), Govt. Of Arunachal Pradesh. All Deputy Commissioners / Additional Deputy commissioners, Govt. of A.P. The Under Secretary(Fisheries), Govt. of A.P. Itanagar with reference to letter No.Fish/E(A)-429/2012/1525 Dated 17″ July 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/9/2015
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2014 – NO.PSC-R(B)/18/2015.
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016