Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) through recruitment notification – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement No: PSC-R(A) 09/2015 . Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Engineer (Electrical) on or before 19/02/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 10
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-p.m
Job Location : Itanagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/02/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Itanagar
Detail Of Post:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 10 vacancy
- Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post must hold a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electronics and Tele-communication Engineering/ Computer Engineering from any recognized University of India. However, the final year students of the Engineering degree courses who are to appear for such final examination shall also be eligible to apply.
- Age : Minimum 18 years, Maximum 30 years.
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/02/2016
- The eligible candidates will have to appear in the written examination followed by viva-voce test to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be finalized.
- The candidates who has Secured a minimum of 33% marks or more in each written examination papers and has secured 45% of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for Interview/Viva-vOce test and on the basis of 1:3 ratio norm.
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How To Apply?
Application form along with the syllabus for admission to recruitment examination of the above posts can be obtained from the Commission’s office, Itanagar on all working days from 10 AM to 4 PM upto 19.02.2016 on cash payment of Rs.100/- only for APST candidates and Rs.160/- only for General candidates. No separate exam fee in the form of Demand Draft/Treasury Challan will be required further along with the application. The exam fee has been included with the cost of the application form for convenience of the applicant.
Application can be sent through post enclosing required fee in the form of Demand Draft/IPO in favour of the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh, Public Service Commission, Itanagar. The envelope must prescribed on its body “Application form for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical)”. Last date for receiving of application form by the Commission is up to 19.02.2016.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/02/2016
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement No: PSC-R(A) 09/2015 .