Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites application for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Allopathy) with Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
Company name : Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Posts : Medical Officer (Allopathy)
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m.
No of Post : 18
Location : Arunachal Pradesh
Last date to apply : 30.12.2014
Details of Post :
Medical Officer (Allopathy)
Application in prescribed form are invited from the citizens of India for filling up 18 (eighteen) posts of Medical Officer [Allopathy], under the Department of Health 81 Family Welfare, Govt. ofArunachal Pradesh in the Pay scale of PB- 3 Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Plus Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- PM plus NPA as admissible under rule. Out of 18(eighteen) posts, 14 (fourteen) posts are reserved for APST candidate, 3% reserved for PWDs out of 14(fourteen) posts and 4 (four) posts are for open competition. The vacancy position is subject to variation.
Name of the Post : Medical Officer (Allopathy)
- No of Post : 18
- Qualification : 1. A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-ll ofthe Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) of the Indian Medical council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualification included in the Part-ll ofthe Third Schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in sub-section (3) of the section  of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- 2. The Candidates who may not have completed compulsory rotating internship are also eligible to apply for the written examination or interview as the case may be, provided that at the time of actual interview, they shall have to produce proof of successful completion of the compulsory internship.
- Age : Not exceeding 30 years as on 30.12.2014. Relaxable for SC/ST candidates etc by 5 years in accordance with instructions issued by the State Government.
- Remuneration : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Plus Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- PM plus NPA as admissible under rule
METHOD OF SELECTION:
The eligible candidate will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects followed by Viva-Voce to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission on the basis ofwhich selection will be finalized
The candidates who secure a minimum of 33% or more marks in each written examination papers and 45 % of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for viva-voce test. On the other hand, it will further mean that selection for viva-voce test shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and subject to ratio of 1:3. The candidates securing less than 33% of marks in any of the written examination paper shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva-voce test
HOW TO APPLY :
Along with the duly filled up application, candidates must enclose the following documents other Wise the application will be rejected.
- 2 (two) copies of recent color pass-port size photographs with self attestation in the front size which should be pasted on the space provided in the application form and attendance sheet.
- Self Attested Xerox copies of certificates and marksheets issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain degree.
- Self Attested Xerox copy of Matriculation Certificate for proof of age issued by the Board only will be accepted.
- Self Attested Xerox copy of APST certificate and copy of PRC in case of General
- All the supporting documents submitted by the candidates must be self attested other wise the application will be rejected.
- vi. Self Attested Xerox copy of Arunachal Pradesh Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- PWD candidates should submit disability certificate obtained from State
- Medical Board. Such board should comprise a specialist of the particular category of disability for which the certificate is sought for, failing which such certificate will be rejected.
- The last date for receipt of application form by the Commission is 30.12.2014 upto 4 PM
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From APPSC|