Aryabhatta College invites application for the recruitment of Administrative Officer with Any Post Graduate holders
Company name : Aryabhatta College
Posts : Administrative Officer
Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100 /- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 08 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form for filling up one post of Administrative Officer (unreserved) on permanent basis in the Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3)+ G.P.Rs. 5400/- and other admissible allowances.
- Essential Qualification Good academic record plus Masters Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST category).
- Desirable: 1. At least three years experience in supervisory or equivalent cadre in a Group B post in a Government Department/University/Educational or Research Institution/Teaching and/or Research experience along with proven administrative capabilities.2. LL.B. or MBA or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil/Ph.D qualification.
- Age Limit: 35 years Note:- 1. The incumbent should possess good communication and analytical skills and aptitude for drafting/noting in English. Should be able to coordinate/liaise with other divisions/departments and participate in discussions with senior functionaries and Academicians.2. He is expected to handle independently one or more functions related to Educational Administration/ Examinations/ General Administration/ Purchase /Establishment /Accounts & Finance/Project management/HR/Legal. 3. All the candidates for direct recruitment will be required to appear in a written test to adjudge their ability of expression and knowledge of the administrative aspects relating to educational administration; the selection being based on the performance of the candidates in written test and interview.4. The scheme of the examination including weightage of marks for written test and interview etc., as prescribed by the University from time to time with the approval of the Executive Council in this regard.5. All the direct recruits should possess working knowledge of computers.
General Instructions to the Candidates:-
- Prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the college website.
- Upper age limit will be calculated on the closing date of applications. Relaxation in age limit for reserved categories viz SC/ST/OBC/PwD and other specified categories of persons as per the Government/ University of Delhi guidelines.
- Upper age limit prescribed for direct recruits shall also be relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years or the number of years (in completed years) whichever is less provided they rendered service in the same or allied field in organization(s) under Government Departments/ Statuary or Autonomous bodies/ Universities/ affiliated or constituent colleges under the University/PSUs rendered at least three years regular service in the same or allied field.
- Upper age limit as prescribed for direct recruits shall not be insisted upon in the case of departmental candidates provided they have rendered at least three years regular service in the University.
- Candidate serving in Government/Autonomous Bodies/PSUs etc. are required to send their applications through proper channel.
- The college reserves the right not to fill up the post.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. The college will be free to reject applications at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after issue of appointment letter, the college reserves right to modify/cancel/withdraw any communication made to the candidate/s.
- Application Fee is to be deposited as per the detail given below:-Category Amount UR/OBC Rs. 200/- SC/ST Rs. 100/-PwD NilThe payment can be made through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Aryabhatta College” payable at New Delhi. Candidate should write his/her name, date of birth and Mobile Number on the back of the Demand Draft.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates must apply in the prescribed form of the college. Applications not submitted in the prescribed form and the requisite fee will be rejected without assigning any reason.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions do not entitle the candidate to be called for test/interview. The college may shortlist the candidates for test/interview in case the number of applications is large for the post advertised
- No TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in the Written Test/Interview.
- The College shall not be responsible for any delay/loss due to postal or technical reasons.
- Duly filled Application Form along with attested/ self-attested copies of educational certificates (starting from matriculation onwards), experience, caste/category and requisite Fee, in a sealed envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of Administrative Officer” must reach latest by 8thSeptember, 2014 at the following address:-
OSD – Principal,
Aryabhatta College [Formerly Ram Lal Anand College (Evening)],
Benito Juarez Road (Anand Niketan),
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08 Sep 2014
|Click here for More Details|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017