Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Section Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) Recruitment 2015 – APPOINTMENT ADVT. NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Section Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 21st February 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU)|
|Vacancy Name||Section Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21st February 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ARYABHATTA KNOWLEDGE UNIVERSITY (Established by Government of Bihar, Under Bihar Act 24, 2008) Chanakya National law University Campus, Mithapur, Patna-800001|
Detail of Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU)Section Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts from the eligible candidates on deputation/absorption basis through proper channel, wherever applicable in prescribed format:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience:-||Age|
|Assistant Controller of Examination||01|| Good academic record plus Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent
grade of ‘B’ in UGC seven-point Scale.
|Three years of experience as a Section Officer/Superintendent in Central/State University offices Or Five years of experience as Assistant Professor/Lecturer in a college or a University or an autonomous institution with experience in educational administration.||–|
|Section Officer||01||a. Graduate in any discipline b. Knowledge of Computer Application||5 years’ experience as Superintendent/Assistant in a State/Central/Deemed University/Affiliated or Autonomous College/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization/Government||Not more than 40 years|
|Liaison Officer (Purely on Contract basis)||01||a. Academic record (not less than 50% marks) from the Board level up to the Master’s level (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).b. At least 3 years of experience as a Liaison Officer in a Govt./reputed nongovt. organization. c. Adequate working knowledge of Computer.||a. At least 6 months of experience at an academic/administrative/teaching position in any Govt. recognized University. b. At least 7 years of experience as an officer in a responsible capacity in Industrial/Professional organization.||Not more than 50 years.|
Selection Procedure for Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU)- Section Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21st February 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Section Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU):
- The qualification emoluments and conditions of service, including age of superannuation, shall be as prescribed by the University.
- The prescribed essential qualifications and experience are the minimum as laid down in Section B.
- The University at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/experience higher than the minimum prescribed for the post.
- The University, however, encourages candidate possessing higher qualifications and experience.
- The University may conduct examination/seminar/presentation/written test/computer test as a method for further short listing of candidates as may be decided by the competent authority.
- Those already employed should apply thorough proper channel. However, they may submit an advance copy to meet the deadline set for receiving the application.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The University reserves the right to: i. Offer a post at a level lower than that applied for, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of the candidate. ii. Draw up reserve panel/waiting list(s), which will be valid for one year from the date of approval of the competent authority and may be used for appointments on consequential/new vacancies. iii. Consider application received after last date. iv. Consider “in absentia” candidature of those who may not have applied or who may have applied but are not able to appear for the interview. v. Not to fill up the advertised posts, without assigning any reasons. vi. Reduce or increase the number of posts. vii. Decide criteria/ procedure for short listing of the candidates.viii. Consider the appointment on direct recruitment/ on deputation/ contract basis/Outsourcing. ix. Relax minimum requirements of qualification and/or experience on the recommendation of the Screening/Selection Committee.
- The age as on last date of submission of application should be less than or equivalent to the age limit prescribed by the State Government/University.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- Experience and qualification will be reckoned as on last date of submission of application. Clear quality Photocopies of all important certificates must be attached with the application.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
- Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The university will not be responsible for postal delay in receipt of the application forms from the candidates.
- (a) Application received after the last date, (b) incomplete in any respect and (c) any fresh paper/ enclosures after closing date, shall not be considered unless considered otherwise by the selection committee.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in the organization’s letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- The university shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time, at the time of interview or during the tenure of the service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information his services shall be terminated.
- In case of any dispute/ ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
- Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from X std. onwards in support of their qualifications. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of interview or when called for.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the University, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Hon’ble High Court, Patna.
- If D.D number filled in the Application Form at the time of filling application form is not found correct or does not match with the original demand draft number attached with the application form, then application may be rejected.
- In the case of candidates appointed, the date of their superannuation for all teaching and non-teaching employees of University/College/Centre will be as per Statute of the University/approved by the State Government from time to time.
- The prescribed application format is given in Section C which shall be used by the candidates which can be downloaded from the university website.
- Application sent in any other format is liable to be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21st February 2015
Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) Recruitment 2014 – APPOINTMENT ADVT. NO. 01/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AKU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017