Aryapuram Cooperative Urban Bank limited (ACUBL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer, Clerk through recruitment notification – Aryapuram Cooperative Urban Bank limited (ACUBL) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2015-16. Candidates who have completed Graduation, MBA, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Aryapuram Cooperative Urban Bank limited (ACUBL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officer, Clerk Job on or before 13/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Aryapuram Cooperative Urban Bank limited (ACUBL)
Vacancy Name : Officer, Clerk
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 20 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000-15,000/- p.m
Job Location : RAJAHMUNDRY
Last Date to Apply for this job : 13/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : THE ARYAPURAM CO-OPERATIVE URBAN BANK LTD., RAJAHMUNDRY-4
Detail of Aryapuram Cooperative Urban Bank limited (ACUBL) Officer, Clerk Recruitment:
ECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2015-16 ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF 2 YEARS & LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF FEE AND SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION –31st July 2015 Please Read the Following Instructions carefully before applying:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Age|
|Officer||4||Graduation from a recognized University & M.B.A/ B.Tech-Civil Engineering / Graduation from a recognized University & Post Graduation relating to Banking, accountancy||35 years|
|Clerk||16||Graduation from a recognized University& Computer Knowledge||35 years|
- Age as per CWE RRB III
- Candidates who are qualified in the IBPS CWE RRB III examination are eligible to apply.
- Candidates may apply for both Asst.Clerk/Cashier and Officer Posts Separately
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise or modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification including percentage of marks secured at Graduation level. Depending upon the requirement, Bank reserves the right to cancel or restrict or curtail or enlarge any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason there for.
Non Refundable Application Fee And Postage Charges
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Rs.100/- for Officers and Rs.100/- for Clerks (Payable from July 24, 2015 to August 13, 2015 (both dates inclusive).
- Bank Transaction charges / Online Payment of fees/Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Career Prospects and Emoluments:
- After joining the Bank’s services, candidates would paid with an consolidated Pay of Rs.12,000/- to Rs.15000/- per month for Officer cadre and Rs.10,000/- to Rs.12,000/- Per month for Clerical Cadre.
- The pay scale, allowances, reimbursements, perquisites and other terms subsisting at the time of joining and as may be modified / amended / revised from time to time would be applicable as per rules in force from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Aryapuram Cooperative Urban Bank limited (ACUBL) – Officer, Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/8/2015.
- The candidates, who are successful in the IBPS CWE RRB III Online test, would be called for a personal interview. The number of candidates called for interview will be at the discretion of the Bank. During interview candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Telugu or English. Candidates qualifying the personal interview shall be considered for final shortlisting. Candidates preferably from the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification as stipulated in the advertisement.
- At the time of interview the candidates must bring the Photo Identity such as PAN card/ Driving License/ passport/ voters ID card/UID card/ Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazette Officer or Peoples representative (on the official letter head) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID.
- The details regarding the time, date and address of the venue of the Interview for the short listed eligible candidates would be put on the Bank’s website. No separate communication either by post or otherwise, would be issued to the candidates. Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the website. Candidates are, therefore, advised to visit the Bank’s website at regular intervals.
- Candidates should carry the printout of online Call Letter for Interview, application form for CWE RRB III and Aryapuram Co-Operative Urban Bank, e-receipt of payment of fee and all supporting documents (proof in respect of age, education, experience and caste) in original along with a copy of same at the time of interview. Please note that actual scrutiny of the facts declared by the candidates in the application form will be done only on the day of the interview. Candidates not qualifying the eligibility criteria, or failing to produce any required document on the day of the interview would not be allowed to attend the interview and his or her candidature would stand cancelled. Candidates found prima-facie eligible only would be allowed to attend the personal interview.
How to apply for Officer, Clerk Vacancy in Aryapuram Cooperative Urban Bank limited (ACUBL) :
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank website www.aryapurambank.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The candidates will be required to provide registration number and password of RRBs CWE – III-Officer Scale-I / Office Assistant (Multipurpose) while registering.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and contact No.(the same email ID and Contact number as registered with IBPS) It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send intimation for joining through registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to / or of any other person.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Banks website “www.aryapurambank.com” and click the link “Recruitment”. Thereafter open the Recruitment Notification tilted “RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT 01/2015-16”
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such application would be rejected.
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for Interview.
- Candidates applying for the post, after submission of the online application form shall take
- printout of system-generated hard copy of the application form, and preserve the same for submission at the time of personal interview, along with fee payment e-receipt and the documents required in support of the eligibility criteria as detailed below:
- The Recruitment is on contract basis for a period of two years and it can extended further basing on the performance and contribution of his services by the candidate to the bank.
- Age: 10th or 12th standard mark sheet or school leaving certificate or birth certificate. The certificate or documentary evidence issued by the competent authority for age Proof.
- Photo identity such as PAN card/ Driving License/ passport/ voters ID card/UID card/ Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazette Officer or Peoples representative (on the official letter head) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID.
- Print out of the online call letter for the Interview with a recent passport size color photograph (without dark glasses) firmly pasted at the prescribed place duly signed across by the applicant.
- Candidates are advised to keep printouts of the application form and e-receipt for future use. Inability to produce any of the above mentioned documents (both original and attested copy) at the time of interview will render the candidates ineligible for the selection. The candidates who do not produce the documents (both in original and attested copy) indicated above, would not be allowed to appear for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/8/2015
Aryapuram Cooperative Urban Bank limited (ACUBL) Recruitment 2014 – RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2015-16.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016