Assam Agricultural University (AAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Helper through recruitment notification – Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. AAU/ BIO-131/2015-16/03-16. Candidates who have completed 12th Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Agricultural University (AAU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Laboratory Helper. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/07/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Assam Agricultural University (AAU)
Vacancy Name : Laboratory Helper
Educational Qualification : 12TH Pass
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Job Location : Jorhat
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 29/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Assam Agricultural University (AAU), Near Police Reserve, Jorhat, Assam 785013
Detail Of Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Laboratory Helper Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Laboratory Helper||01 Post||12th Pass||Rs-7,000/-pm||38 years|
|Name of the Project||Name of the post/ No of post||Qualification||Emoluments (per month)|
|ICAR, New Delhi approved Network project, on Trangenics in Crops (NPTC), Sub Project: ICAR–NPTC-3088,||Laboratory Helper||Essential: HSLC pass
Desirable : Experience in working in University/ R&D institution
|Rs.7000/- pm (Fixed|
General Terms & Conditions applicable to all the positions:
- Age Limit: 38 years max. (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and woman candidates as per ICAR rules).
- The positions are purely temporary, on a contractual basis and are initially offered for one year.
- The period and duration of the scheme is tentative and the same may change.
- The person employed will have no right to claim employment or engagement in AAU at the end of the contract period.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The decision of the Director of research (Agril), AAU will be final and binding in all aspects.
Selection Procedure For Assam Agricultural University (AAU) – Laboratory Helper Post:
- Written Test on 29/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Laboratory Helper vacancy in Assam Agricultural University (AAU):
Walk in interview for the following position will be held at Department of Biochemistry & Agricultural Chemistry, AAU, Jorhat-785013, on 29th July, 2015 at 10:30 am. Interested candidates are requested to appear the interview with application in plain paper along with bio-data, recent passport size photograph, original and attested copy of all supporting testimonials. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/07/2015
VENUE :Assam Agricultural University (AAU), Near Police Reserve, Jorhat, Assam 785013
Reference: Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. AAU/ BIO-131/2015-16/03
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017