Assam Agricultural University (AAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Meteorological Observer through recruitment notification – Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Recruitment 2015 – No. BNCA/Agrimet/GKMS/2014-15/01, dtd 27-1-2015. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Agricultural University (AAU)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Meteorological Observer. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/02/2015 at 11.30 AM Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Assam Agricultural University (AAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Meteorological Observer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||27/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Office chamber of Associate Dean, BNCA|
Detail of Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Meteorological Observer Recruitment:
BNCA is going to recruit a meteorological observer, purely on contractual basis
- Pay scale of Rs 5,200 -20,200 with grade pay of Rs 2000/- under research project “Gramin Krishi Mausam Sewa”. The post is co-terminus with the project.
- Qualification HSSLC in any discipline passed candidates scoring a minimum of 50% marks with knowledge of computer application
- Maximum age limit is 38 years as on 01-01-2015.
Selection Procedure for Assam Agricultural University (AAU) – Meteorological Observer Post:
- Written Test will be held on 27/02/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Meteorological Observer Vacancy in Assam Agricultural University (AAU) :
Interested candidates may walk in for a interview on 27th February, 2015 in the office chamber of Associate Dean, BNCA with all original documents from 11.30 am..The Advertisement may also be seen in AAU website www.aau.ac.in.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 05/02/2015
Office chamber of Associate Dean, BNCA
Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Recruitment 2015 – No. BNCA/Agrimet/GKMS/2014-15/01, dtd 27-1-2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AAU|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Agri jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016