Assam Agricultural University (AAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior / Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Agricultural University (AAU)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Job Junior / Senior Research Fellow on or before 01/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Assam Agricultural University (AAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior / Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ASSAM AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, JORHAT ASSAM|
Detail of Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Junior / Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk in interview for NMPB project “ Occurrence of major pests and their management in selected medicinal plants, impact of pest damage on the active fraction”, for the following positions will be held at Department of Nematology, AAU, Jorhat-785013, on 2nd April 2015, at 11am. Interested candidates are requested to appear the interview with application in plain paper along with Bio-data, original and attested copy of all supporting testimonials. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Essential Qualification:
- For SRF: M.Sc. First class in Nematology / Entomology / Pathology & or other relevant subjects in Life Science.
- For JRF : M.Sc. First class in Chemistry / Organic chemistry/ Agril. chemistry. Desirable : Experience in field & laboratory analytical works
- Desirable: NET/ GATE qualified Two years of research experience
- Remuneration: As per the CSIR norms.
- The appointment will be purely temporary under contractual and co-terminus basis.
Selection Procedure for Assam Agricultural University (AAU) – Junior / Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior / Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Assam Agricultural University (AAU):
The candidates should submit their resume in advance to the principal Investigator of the project by [email protected] latest by 1st April 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/04/2015