Assam Agricultural University (AAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Supervisor through recruitment notification – Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Recruitment 2015 – No. CS/A-a/2014-15/498-506. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Agricultural University (AAU)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Field Supervisor Job on or before 20th January, 2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Assam Agricultural University (AAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Supervisor|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000-35,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20th January, 2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR COST OF CULTIVATION SCHEME ASSAM AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY CAMPUS Jorhat-785013|
Detail of Assam Agricultural University (AAU)Field Supervisor Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Field Supervisor under the ‘Cost of Cultivation Scheme’ sponsored by the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India. Intending candidates may apply in Prescribed Form and submit the same along with all supporting documents so as to reach the undersigned on or before January 20, 2014. The qualification and other details are available at AAU website, i.e. www.aau.ac.in
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Field Supervisor||1 (one)||
MSc (Agri.) in Agricultural Economics
Desirable Qualification : (a) 2 years post qualification experience in field.
|Rs. 8,000-35,000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,900||38 years as on 01st January 2014|
Selection Procedure for Assam Agricultural University (AAU)- Field Supervisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20th January, 2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field Supervisor Vacancy in Assam Agricultural University (AAU):
- Mere possessing the required qualification will not make a candidate eligible for the post. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/written test.
- No TA/DA will be borne by the centre for appearing in the test/interview, if called for.
- Maximum age limit will be 38 years as on 01st January 2014.
- In service candidates should apply through proper channel.
- The service of the regular position will be governed by CPF rules till the implementation of New Pension Scheme.
- Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order amounting Rs.300/- must accompany the application form in favour of “Director, Cost of Cultivation Scheme, AAU, Jorhat” and are to be submitted to the Director, Cost of Cultivation Scheme, AAU campus, Jorhat-13, Assam on or before the cut of date, i.e. 20th January, 2014.
- Incomplete application/non submission of requisite documents will summarily be rejected.
- Reservation : The post is reserved for OBC candidates only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20th January, 2014
Assam Agricultural University (AAU)Recruitment 2014 – No. CS/A-a/2014-15/498-506.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AAU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Agri jobs|