Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant (Software Architect) through recruitment notification – Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO: AEDC/HRD/528/2015 DATED 11/02/15. Candidates who have completed B.TECH/ B.E/ M.TECH/M.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Consultant (Software Architect) from 16/02/2015 to 20/02//2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON)|
|Vacancy Name||Consultant (Software Architect)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/02//2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON), Assam|
Detail of Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) Consultant (Software Architect) Recruitment:
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates between 16/02/2015 and 20/02/2015 for contractual engagement to the post of Consultant (Software Architect) for Mobile Device in Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd.(AMTRON). All terms and conditions are as per rules applicable for contractual employees of the Corporation.Details as below:
- Name of the Post: Consultant (Software Architect) for Mobile Device
- Total post: 1 (one)
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech / B.E./ M.Tech / M.E. from recognized University/Institution
- Experience & Other Job Requirement: Above 5 year(s) of experience with android applications development. Solid understanding of Android SDK and Android Studio tools. Must have sound knowledge of Android architecture. Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java, XML, JSON, Web Services, SQLLite databases. Proficient with developing optimized UI for different Android versions and devices. Experience with Android Google Maps API (desirable). Experience with publishing applications on Google Play Store (desirable). Solid hands-on experience in developing Android native applications. Must be able to connect to external services via XML/JSON . Must have hands-on handling complex data for persistence storage in device. Strong experience in Core Java, OOPs concepts & design patterns. Hands-on experience in Cloud APIs, push notifications, social media integration, integration of analytics is an added advantage. Must have good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills. Self-starter having the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding his job. Architects, designs and prototypes complex mobile applications; determines solution requirements and functional/technical specifications to ensure that client specifications are met.
- Pay: a consolidated salary of Rs.49,250/- and Rs.1230/- per day amounting to Rs.80,000/- per month.
- Contract period: 11 (eleven) months initially and renewable subject to satisfactory performance as per discretion of the Managing Director, AEDC Ltd.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16/02//2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20/02//2015
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through the website i.e. in “www.amtron.in”. Candidates are requested to check the website frequently.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Test/Interview. Date for the Interview will be declared at the time of announcement of 1st level shortlisting.
- The applicants will have to appear in the Test/interview at their own expenses at Guwahati.
- Candidates called for the Test/Interview should bring photocopy of all documents pertaining to their qualifications, age, experience etc and two passport size photographs along with the original certificates for verification.
Selection Procedure for Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) – Consultant (Software Architect) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/02//2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Consultant (Software Architect) Vacancy in Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON):
Intending candidates having the requisite qualifications and experience as stated above may apply online through the official website of AMTRON (www.amtron.in) from 16/02/2015 to 20/02/2015. On submission of the online application in prescribed format, the applicants will receive an acknowledgement number which should be retained for his/her future reference.. Documents listed below should be scanned and to be uploaded with the online application form. 1. Passport size photo. 2. Photo identity Card: PAN card, Driving License, Passport, Voters ID card or Photo Identity card issued by the previous Employer or any other Photo ID card. 3. Last Qualification certificates. 4. Scan copy of candidate’s Signature.Documents to be produced at the time of Test/ Interview (One set of photocopy for submission and all originals for verification) 1. Age Proof: 10th standard examination’s Admit Card/certificate or birth certificate. 2. Photo identity Card: PAN card, Driving License, Passport, Voters ID card or Photo Identity card issued by the previous Employer or any other Photo ID card. 3. Qualification certificates and Marks Sheets (From 10th onwards). 4. Experience certificates 5. Cast Certificate (If applicable). 6. Any one document as a proof of permanent resident. 7. Two passport size photographs. Inability to produce any of the above mentioned documents (both original and attested copy) at the time of interview/viva voce, or falsification of documents, information pertaining to percentage of marks/experience will render the applicants ineligible for the selection and would not be allowed to appear for test/interview. If at any time it is found that the documents submitted by the applicant are not genuine then the application will be rejected and if the applicant has been appointed for the said posts then the appointment will be terminated and suitable legal action will be taken against the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/02//2015
Reference: Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO: AEDC/HRD/528/2015 DATED 11/02/15
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AMTRON|
|Other State Government jobs|