Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of E-District Project Manager through recruitment notification – Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) Recruitment 2015 – Notification No: AEDC/HRD/Mgr/eDPM/1/2014/ 4440. Candidates who have completed BSc / B. Tech. / MCA / B.E. / MBA / M.Sc. can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the E-District Project Manager Job on or before6/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON)
Vacancy Name :E-District Project Manager
Educational Qualification : B.sc/B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/PGDM/M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs23,000/p.m
Job Location :Assam
Last Date to Apply for this job :6/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON),Assam
Detail of Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON)E-District Project Manager Recruitment:
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Educational Qualification: BSc. Tech. / B. Tech. / MCA / B.E. / MBA / M.Sc. in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology / DOEACC ‘B’ Level certificate from reputed institutions with a minimum 65% of marks (relaxable to 50% in case of SC/ST candidates only) in aggregate or equivalent in the final examination.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 2 years of work experience in IT / e-Governance field is preferable
- Age limit: Candidate should be within minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years of age on 1-1-2015. Relaxation of maximum age limit for candidates belonging to SC and ST will be 5(Five) years as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates must be fluent in English and Hindi (reading, writing and speaking) and any one of the local languages, namely Assamese/Bodo/Bengali (reading, writing and speaking).
- The applicant must upload the following documents while submitting their online applications to support the eligibility criteria mentioned in (i), (ii) and (iii) above:
- Age Proof: 10th standard Admit Card/certificate for examination or birth certificate.
- Education Qualification (Graduation / Post Graduation): Final Year mark sheets and Degree or provisional pass certificate
- Work Experience, if any: Appointment Letter from Last/Current Employer. The document should clearly indicate the date of joining.
- Photo identity Card: PAN card, Driving License, Passport, Voters ID card or Photo Identity card issued by the previous Employer or any other Photo ID card. Scan Copy of photograph of the candidate (Passport size) Scan copy of candidate’s signature
- TRANSFERS: The job is transferable anywhere in Assam, including temporary postings outside the District Head Quarters, for short duration, or any such duration as may be required in public interest for completion of the project to Sub Divisions, Block and Circle HQ or any other place without any guarantee of accommodation and residence.
EMOLUMENTS: Gross Rs 23004/- per month, TA/ DA as per the norms of the SDA for the 1st 11(eleven) months with a maximum of 10% increase in gross emoluments in successive contract period subject to contract renewal
Selection Procedure for Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) -E-District Project Manager Post:
- Online applications of the applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria and the shortlisted candidates will be called though e-mail for a viva-voce. A Selection Committee will be constituted for the viva-voce. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their Academic qualifications and their performance in viva-voce
- A candidate should be ready to appear at his/her own expense at Assam Electronics
- Development Corporation Limited, Industrial Estate, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati – 781021 for the Viva-Voce. No request/claim for TA/DA will be entertained to appear for the viva-voce.
- The candidates appearing in the viva-voce will have to produce the documents(both original and attested copy) at the time of viva-voce, to support their eligibility. Inability to produce any of the such documents at the time of interview/viva-voce, or falsification of documents, will render the applicants ineligible for selection and would not be allowed to appear for interview. If an applicant qualifies in the selection process and, subsequently, post his / her appointment, it is found that he / she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, then his/ her services would be terminated without any notice or compensation. If at any time, it is found that the documents submitted by the applicant are not genuine then the application will be and if the applicant has been appointed for the said post then the appointment will be terminated and appropriate legal action will be taken against the candidate
How to apply for E-District Project Manager Vacancy in Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) :
- A candidate may apply online through website www.amtron.in . No other mode of application is acceptable. The online registration shall close by midnight of the last date of submission of applications as mentioned below in this notification. Incomplete or wrongly filled up applications will be rejected. On submission of the online applications, the applicants will receive an acknowledgment number which he / she needs to retain for use in future. It is to be noted that submission of the online application does not automatically qualify any candidate for the position and also does not imply verification of credentials for each candidate.
- Important Dates : Start Date for submission online application: 3/9/2015 Last Date for submission online application: midnight of 6/9/2015 Calling the candidates throuh e-mail for viva-voce: 12/9/2015 Date of Viva-Voce: 14th September 2015 Venue of Viva-Voce: Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited, Industrial Estate, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati-781021 All communication, henceforth, will be done through the website www.amtron.in
- Candidates are advised to check the website and be updated on a regular basis
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job6/9/2015
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) Recruitment 2014 – Notification No: AEDC/HRD/Mgr/eDPM/1/2014/ 4440.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016