Assam Police has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Armed Branch Constable through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Police
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Armed Branch Constable Job from 26.12.2014 to 25.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Armed Branch Constable
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||SLPRB Office of the Addl. Director General of Police (TAP) Assam Police HQ, Ulubari, Guwahati-781007
Detail of Assam Police Armed Branch Constable Recruitment:
Recruitment rally will be conducted in the districts of Assam for selection of candidates for appointment as AB Constables against 6748 numbers of vacant posts in the Pay Band Rs. 5200-20,200/-, Grade pay Rs. 2200/-per month, plus other allowances as admissible under the rules. Applications are invited to fill up 6748 posts. The date and venue of physical test and Written Test would be intimated in due course of time by various means and through the Assam Police website www.assampolice.gov.in. Online or paper applications will be received with effect from 26th Dec, 2014. The date for receipt of applications will be 25th January, 2015. Application submitted or received after the last date will not be entertained.
||No of post
|Armed Branch Constable
||HSLC or Class X passed from a recognized Board
||Rs. 5200-20,200/-, Grade pay Rs. 2200/-per month, plus other allowances
||18 to 25 years as on 1st January of 2014 (that is, the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.1996 and after 01.01.1989)
Selection Procedure for Assam Police – Armed Branch Constable Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25.01.2015.
- Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity to be detected by the Medical Officer present in the Selection Board, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests. Marks for PET will be awarded for the PETs in the manner
How to apply for Armed Branch Constable Vacancy in Assam Police:
- Applicants will apply online through the Assam Police Website www.assampolice.gov.in. Candidates can also submit paper applications in Standard application form at the office of the Superintendent of Police of the district from which he candidates wish to appear in the Selection Tests. Online applicants can choose the district mentioned either in the permanent address or in the present address as the district from where the candidate will appear in the Selection Tests. There is no application fee. Candidates applying online will get an acknowledgement slip with an ID number which can be printed and will also get the information through SMS and email. A candidate whose application is found to be in order shall be called for Physical tests. Candidates will be able to download from the website the Admit Card/Call letter with ID number, date & time and venue of the recruitment stages. Venue wise and the date wise list of candidates (showing ID nos. only) will be published in the Assam Police website also. The information will also be sent by SMS to the mobile number furnished and to the email address. The Test venue of the candidate will be in accordance with the district chosen by the candidate in his / her application.Published on 24-12-2014 Recruitment of 6748 AB Constables 2014 Page 3 of 6
- If a candidate appears in the Tests from more than one venue, or makes an attempt towards that end, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthright for ALL venues.
- No documents, testimonials/caste certificate etc are to be submitted with the application form. However, when the candidate reports at the venue on the date and time for Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test, he/she must bring all essential documents in original along with one set of attested photocopies of the same. Any incorrect information or document submitted which is not genuine may disqualify a candidate at any stage and may also render him liable to criminal prosecution. riginal documents of a candidate may be put to check at any later stage of the recruitment process also.
- Incomplete/ defective/ invalid application will be summarily rejected. Testimonials/ Documents to be submitted when appearing in Tests: The candidates should bring a set of attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents/ materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of their Test. a) Certificate of proof of age. b) Certificate of HSCL or equivalent examination c) Mark-sheet of HSLC or equivalent examination d) Certificate of additional qualifications such as Diploma from ITI or other recognized/accredited institute etc (if any). e) Certificate of sports, games etc. (if any). f) Experience of serving in Home Guards and certificate of NCC (if any). g) Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST(P)/ST(H)/SC/OBC & MOBC. h) 2 (two) copies of passport size recent photographs
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.assampolice.gov.in.
- Click on “Recruitment of Armed Branch Constables”.
- Click on “Online Application”
- Fill all the details carefully and Submit the form.
- Candidates applying online will get an acknowledgment slip with an ID number which can be printed and will also get the information through SMS and email.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-12-2014.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.01.2015