Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Juniors Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Juniors Manager on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Juniors Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chief General Manager (HRA), APDCL Bijulee Bhawan, 4th floor, Paltanbazar, Guwahati – 781001|
Detail of Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) Juniors Manager Recruitment:
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) invites applications from the intending candidates who are citizens of India and domicile of Assam and having requisite qualifications for filling up few posts of Juniors Manager (IT) at the Pay Band of Rs. 9,500 – 35,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,300/- plus other allowances as admissible under rules of the Company.
- Junior Manager (IT) Reservation for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) and PH category candidates will be as per existing statutory provisions laid down by Govt. of Assam. In case the candidates belonging to reserved category are not available, the reserved posts will be filled up from the general (unreserved) category.
- Salary : Initial Gross Salary per month will be Rs. 31,200/- (approx.) including DA, HRA, MA & EA.
- Qualifications : Minimum qualification should be three or four years Engineering Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Technology or Computer Science from Govt. recognized University / institution having AICTE approval with minimum aggregate 60% marks or its equivalent (50% marks in case of Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes candidates) for being eligible for admission into written test.
- Age : (According to HSLC / HSSLC) : The candidates should not be less than 21 (twenty one) years and not more than 38 (thirty eight) years on 1st April, 2015. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in the case of Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes candidates. In the case of serving employees of the Board upper age limit is 45 (forty five) years. Attested copy of age certificate and permanent resident certificate should be enclosed with the application.
- Language proficiency : Candidate must have proficiency in Assamese / Local language.
- Service Conditions : As applicable as per Company’s rules as well as the rules that may be prescribed by the Company from time to time.
Application fee (Non-refundable) : Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred); In case of General / OBC /MOBC / PH category and Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) in the case of Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Castes’ candidates, payable by Demand Draft to be pledged in favour of Chief General Manager (F&A), APDCL, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati -1.
Selection Procedure for Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) – Juniors Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- The candidates will have to appear in the written test to be notified in due course. The written test shall contain three parts as indicated below. The candidates who will be selected through written test will be called for a viva-voce of 50 marks. The final select list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the written test and vivavoce tests. No TA / DA will be admissible for the journey in connection with the written test and interview. The decision of the Selection Board / Committee for the eligibility or otherwise of a
candidate for admission to the written test shall be final. Inclusion of a candidate’s name in the select list will not confer him / her right for appointment, unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied that the candidate is suitable for appointment in all respects.
How to apply for Juniors Manager Vacancy in Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL):
Applicants should submit the application in the prescribed Form (may be obtained from the Recruitment Cell, O/o the MD, APDCL, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati – 1 during working hours on payment of Rs. 10/- (Rupees ten each) or Downloaded from the website www. Apdcl.gov.in) along with (i)Attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets and other testimonials in respect of qualifications, age, marks obtained, caste, permanent resident etc. (ii) Two pass port size recent photographs (out of which one should be affixed on the form and other enclosed with names written on back) and (iii) Two self addressed envelops (10 inch x 4.5 inch) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) should reach the Chief General Manager (HRA), APDCL Bijulee Bhawan, 4th floor, Paltanbazar, Guwahati – 781001 within 30.04.2015. Candidates in Govt. Services or Public Sector Undertaking or in the services of Statutory Bodies should apply through proper channel and must reach the undersigned within 11.05.2015. Application received after due date will not be entertained. Incomplete applications will be rejected straight way without any information to the applicant. Candidates who have not fulfilled the above conditions need not apply.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015
Reference: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 02/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016