Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director, Lecturer through recruitment notification – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 42PSC/DR-5/1/2014-2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Director, Lecturer on or before 20/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Director, Lecturer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 08 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000-40,000/-pm
Job Location : Guwahati
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Guwahati,
Detail Of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assistant Director, Lecturer Recruitment:
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Asstt. Director of Survey:
- No of post : 03
- SCALE OF PAY: PB-4, Pay Rs.12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- plus grade pay of Rs. 6100/- plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- AGE: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01-01-2015. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5(five) years in case of SC/ST candidates.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: (a) Candidates possessing B.E. Degree with specialization in Surveying. Such candidates are required to successfully undergo 400 (Basic) Surveying Supervisor course and Map Re-Production in the Survey of India after recruitment to the post of Asstt. Director of Survey. Or (b) Graduate in Science from any recognized University having Mathematics as a subject in Degree
standard with 400 (Basic) Surveying Supervisor course passed from the Survey Training Institute, Hyderabad of Survey India
- No of post: 05
- SCALE OF PAY: Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/- PM with A.G.P. of Rs. 6000/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of Govt. of Assam.
- AGE: He/She should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years as on 01-01-2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years for SC /ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years. There will also be relaxation of upper age limit in respect of person With Disability(PWD) by 5 (five) years i.e. up to 43 years. Further, there will be relaxation of upper age for candidates of different categories as per existing Govt. Rules. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC admit card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: (a) A degree in Ayurved from a University established by Law or a Statutory Board/Faculty/Examine Body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council (IMCC) Act, 1970. A post Graduate qualification in the subject/speciality concerned included in the schedule to Indian Medicine Central Council (IMCC) Act, 1970. Candidate should be registered in State Council of Indian Medicine, Assam.
Selection Procedure For Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) – Assistant Director, Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Director, Lecturer Vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC):
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 20-07-2015.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/ Boards/Bodies or in private employments should forward his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer. He/She should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
- Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel (B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/9, dated 27-03-1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04-01-1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employer within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/07/2015
Reference: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 42PSC/DR-5/1/2014-2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016