Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Insurance Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 30PSC/DR-5/1/2014-2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Insurance Medical Officer Job on or before 17/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Vacancy Name : Insurance Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 18 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000-40,000/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Detail of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment:
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) ESI scheme, Assam under Labour and Employment Deptt.||16||Minimum qualification should be MBBS having Registration under Assam Medical Council, 1960. (v) PREFERENCE: Preference will be given to the candidate having Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Medicine/Surgery/Pediatrics/O&G/Radiology/Pathology/ Anesthesiology||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- P.M. plus other usual allowances as per the Rule||(a) Not less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age on 01-01-2015. The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories of candidates as per existing Rules.|
Selection Procedure for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) – Insurance Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) :
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 17-06-2015.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments may submit their application direct to the Commission subject to fulfilling the condition. If any such candidate forwards his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer, he/she should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date. (ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
- Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel (B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/9, dated 27-03-1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04-01-1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employers within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/6/2015
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 30PSC/DR-5/1/2014-2015.