Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Administrative Assistant through recruitment notification – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.31PSC/ESTT-14/2013-2014. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Administrative Assistant Job on or before 31/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Administrative Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 14 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Assam
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Assam Public Service Commission, Kahanapara, Guwahatai-22
Detail of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment:
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from the permanent resident of Assam for the Post of Jr. A. A. (Grade-III clerical cadre) under the Establishment of Assam Public Service Commission, Kahanapara, Guwahatai-22, in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||14||Must be Graduate in any discipline viz. ARTS, COMMERCE or SCIENCE from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 with minimum 45% marks (40 % for SC/ST candidates). 4) Other Qualification:- A) Must possess sufficient knowledge on MS Office i.e. MS Words, MS Excel, Power point Presentation and MS Access. Moreover the candidate must be able to operate Internet independently. (B) The test of knowledge on computer shall be both written and practical. 5) Desirable: Since the official language is also used in the works of the Commission, it is desirable that the candidates should have preliminary knowledge of the official language of the State as defined in The Assam Official Language Act, 1960.||Rs.5200/-20200/- with Grade pay of 3000/- plus other allowance as admissible
|Must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 01-01-2015. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and others as admissible as per Rules/Govt. Instructions|
- Application Fees : NIL
- Examination Fees for Preliminary screening Test–Rs 50/- for SC, ST(P) & ST(H). For others Rs 100/- to be deposited only through e-Challan with State Bank of India.
- The journal number generated by the Bank should be uploaded in the online application System of the Commission.
- Fee is not refundable.
- Fees for the Main Examination will be notified in due course of time.
Selection Procedure for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) – Junior Administrative Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) :
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THE PRELIMINARY EXAM. THROUGH ONLINE MODE ONLY, NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED.
- Instructions for filling up online form have been uploaded in APSC website www.apsc.nic.in. Candidates should carefully go through the instructions while filling up forms.
- Candidates are not required to send any document viz., the online application form, Registration slip, bank challan or the journal entry confirmation slip etc. to the office of the Commission.
- Since no document is required to be submitted along with the application for the preliminary Examination, the Commission will accept the statements and particulars furnished by the candidates at its face value. The candidates himself/herself shall be squarely responsible for the statements made/information furnished by them. In the event of detection of any false, fabricated or counterfeited statement/information, the candidature of such candidates shall be rejected forthwith and appropriate penal action shall also be initiated.
- Since the applications are submitted online, the question of submission of applications through proper channel in case of the candidates already employed becomes redundant. However, such candidates shall intimate their appropriate appointing authority about submission of application in writing.
- The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in C.C. (Preliminary & Main) Examinations/join services on being selected by the Commission in due course of time shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Commission shall not be in any way responsible/accountable.
- Online form may be filled up w.e.f 7 th May, 2015 to 12.00 Midnight of 31st May, 2015 only. No application can be filled up after expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled. Note: The applicants are advised to submit only a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that the application with the higher Registration Number is complete in all respects which will be accepted by the Commission. The fee paid against one Registration Number shall not be adjusted against any other Registration Number.
- The candidates qualifying for the main examination shall have to apply in another form with necessary documents. In the event of detection of any false statement/information in the application form for preliminary examination, he/she shall forfeit the right to sit in the main examination. Moreover, penal action shall be initiated.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/5/2015
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2014 – NO.31PSC/ESTT-14/2013-2014.