Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer through recruitment notification – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 48PSC/DR-5/1/2014-2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lecturer Job on or before 03/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Vacancy Name : Lecturer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 23 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03/08/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Detail of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Lecturer Recruitment:
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Lecturer||23||Master Degree in Nursing in respective speciality and also Master Degree in any Nursing speciality for the post of Nursing Administration from a recognized institute. Note: Post Graduate Degree in Child Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing and Community Health Nursing is also considered as Paediatric Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Public Health Nursing respectively.||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of Govt. of Assam||(a) Minimum 21 years to 38 years as on 01/01/2015. The Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5(five) years in case of SC/ST candidates. (b) Upper age relaxable for others shall be as per existing Rules|
Selection Procedure for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) – Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/08/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lecturer Vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) :
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website http://www.apsc.nic.in/
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 03-08-2015.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments should forward his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer. He/She should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date. (ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not eleased by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
- Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel (B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/9, dated 27-03-1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04- 01-1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employer within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/08/2015
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 48PSC/DR-5/1/2014-2015.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016