Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant / Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 6/2015. Candidates who have completed GRADUATE/ Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Assistant / Assistant Professor on or before 27/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant / Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||27 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22|
Detail of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Research Assistant / Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam
- No of post : 10
- SCALE OF PAY Rs.8,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- PB-3 plus a Grade Pay of Rs.4300/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- AGE: 21 years to 38 years as on 01-01-2015
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with either Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography or Commerce as one of the subjects.
- No of post : 17
- SCALE OF PAY: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- with other allowances as admissible.
- AGE: 21 to 38 years as on 01-01-2015. (iv) RELAXATION: Relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 years for candidates belonging to SC and ST is applicable
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: 1) Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. 2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. 3) Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for Award of Ph.D.Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. 4) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted. 5) A relaxation of 5% will be provided at the graduate and Master’s level for the Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Differently – abled (physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures. 6) A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D.Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
Selection Procedure for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) – Research Assistant / Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/04/2015
- If the number of applications received is large, the i. Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement. -ORii. By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
- The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejections in due course.
How to apply for Research Assistant / Assistant Professor Vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC):
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 27-04-2015.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- (i) All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments may submit their application direct to the Commission subject to fulfilling the condition. If any such candidate forwards his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer, he/she should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date. (ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post. f. Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel (B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/9, dated 27-03-1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04-01-1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employers within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/04/2015
Reference: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 6/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016