Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 75PSC/DR-5/1/2014-2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Ch can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer on or before 04/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Ch
Total No Of Vacancy : 38 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000-40,000/-pm
Job Location : Guwahati,
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 04/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Guwahati,
Detail Of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Asstt. Professor of Urology under Health & Family Welfare (B) Deptt:
- Number of Post : 1 (One)
- (SCALE OF PAY: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 7000/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of Govt. of Assam.
- Age: (a) 21 years to 38 years as on 01/01/2015. The Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST(P) & ST(H) candidates. (b) Relaxation for upper age will be considered as per existing Rules.
- Educational Qualification : M.Ch in Urology
- No of Post : 37 Posts
- SCALE OF PAY: PPB-4 of Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of Govt. of Assam.
- Age: 21 to 38 years of age on 01.01.2015. The upper age is admissible as per Rule.
- Educational Qualification : A degree in the respective branch of Engineering in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt./AMIE (parts A&B) passed.
Selection Procedure For Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) – Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer Vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC):
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 04.09.2015.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/ Boards/Bodies or in private employments should forward his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer. He/She should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
- Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel (B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/9, dated 27-03-1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04-01-1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employer within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.
- HOW TO FILL UP THE FORM a. Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph. b. Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application. c. In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging. d. Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
- WRITTEN TEST / INTERVIEW: If the number of applications received is large, the i. Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement. -ORii.
By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
- The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejections in due course.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/09/2015
Reference: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 75PSC/DR-5/1/2014-2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017