Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – No:116PSC/DR-5/3/2013-2014. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.A/ B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 01.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ B.A/ B.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Assam Public Service Commission, Beltola Khanapara Road, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam 781022|
Detail of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Professor||01||Candidate should have passed M.Ch in Urology||15600-39100 + Grade Pay of INR 7000/-||21 years to 38 years as on 01-01-2015|
|Assistant Engineer||01||Candidate should have passed Degree in IT of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt./AMIE (parts A & B) passed||12000-40000 + Grade Pay of INR 5400/||21 years to 38 years as on 01-01-2015|
|Inspector of Boilers||01||Candidate should have passed Degree in Mechanical or Production or Power Plan or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. And Must have two years experience as technical personnel in design, construction, erection, operation, testing, repair, maintenance or inspection of boilers or in implementation of the Boilers Act, 1923 and rules and regulations framed there under||12000-40000 + Grade Pay of INR 5400/-||18 years to 38 years as on 01-01-2015|
|Preservation Officer||01||Candidate should have passed (a) Graduate in Arts/Science preferably major in History/Chemistry from a University or Institution recognized by the Govt. (b) Diploma in two courses in “Care and Conservation” of books/Manuscripts from a recognized Institute / University. (c) Certificate in Archives Administration or Record Management from a recognized Institute/University||8000-35000 + Grade Pay of INR 4500/-||21 years to 38 years as on 01-01-2015|
|Special Officer||01||Candidate should have passed (a) Post Graduate Degree in History of a recognized University.
(b) A certificate/Diploma in Ahom-Tai from a recognized university.
(c) Published works in History. Proficiency in reading and deciphering of Ahom-Tai Manuscripts is desirable
|8000-35000 + Grade Pay of INR 5100/-||21 years to 38 years as on 01-01-2015|
Selection Procedure for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) – Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01.02.2015.
- If the number of applications received is large, the i. Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement. -OR ii. By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC):
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 01-02-2015.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in theapplication form supplied by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- i) All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments may submit their application direct to the Commission subject to fulfilling the condition. If any such candidate forwards his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer, he/she should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date. (ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
- Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel (B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/9, dated 27-03-1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04-01-1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employers within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01.02.2015
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2014 – No:116PSC/DR-5/3/2013-2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From APSC|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016