Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Block Development Officer through recruitment notification – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment – No. 121PSC/DR-5/3/2013-2014. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Block Development Officer Job on or before 02/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Block Development Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Guwahati|
Detail of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Block Development Officer Recruitment:
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated indicated and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam
- No of post : 11
- SCALE OF PAY: Pay Band 3 Rs.8,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,700/
- AGE: 21 years to 38 years as on 01-01-2015
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Graduate in any discipline
Selection Procedure for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) – Block Development Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/02/2015
- Candidates shall be called for a Written test and Viva-voce interview by the Commission.
HOW TO FILL UP THE FORM:
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars including original Treasury Challan for Rs. 150.00 (Rs. 75.00 for SC and ST) as examination fees showing name of post and Department and also full Head of Account ‘NON TAX REVENUE-OTHER NON TAX REVENUE-0051-PSC, 102-STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION APPLICATION/ EXAMINATION FEE RECEIPT OF A.P.S.C.’ as called for in the application form supplied by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Written test and Viva-voce interview by the Commission. Fee (payable through Treasury Challan only) is nonrefundable and non-inter-transferable from one post to another.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
- The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejections in due course.
How to apply for Block Development Officer Vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC):
Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in. The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 02-02-2015Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained. Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel (B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/9, dated 27-03-1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04-01-1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employers within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/02/2015
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – No. 121PSC/DR-5/3/2013-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From APSC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|