Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2014 through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2014 Job on or before 22.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2014|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||office of Assam Public Service Commission located at Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022|
Detail of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2014 Recruitment:
Attention is hereby drawn from the candidates who have qualified to appear in the Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2014 that:
- The Candidates must submit a Photostat copy of hisher Admit Card of Combined Competitive (Prel) Examination, 2014 for obtaining the prescribed form, failing which no application form Will be issued.
- No application form will be issued BY POST to any candidate individually
- Along with the duly filled up application forms, the candidates will be required to Submit original Copy of Treasury Challan of Rs 30000 (Rs 15000 for SC/STP/STH candidates) as examination fees deposited under the head of account NON TAX REVENUE OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 102-STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, EXAMINATION FEE RECEIPT OF ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE
- – The duly filed up application forms along with Photostat copies of document, Treasury challan (in original, photograph etc. shall have to be submitted to the Commissions office individually by handby post upto 3.30PM on working days only till 2201/2015. All documents must be attested by the candidate under hisher own signature.
- All documents must be in Serial Order as per check list attached With the application form and should be tick marked against each documents submitted
- The Commission will not receive any application after the last date of Submission of applications. The candidates may download the syllabus for C.C (Main Examination,2014 from the Commissions website www.apsonic in No hard copy of the syllabus will be supplied to the candidates individually,
- The Commission will hold the C.C (Main) Examination 2014 in the month of April/ May 2015 tentatively at Guwahati. Exact date Will be notified in due Course.
Selection Procedure for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) – Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2014 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2014 Vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC):
Prescribed application forms for the Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2014 will be issued from the office of Assam Public Service Commission located at Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahat-781022 w.e.f. 22nd December 2014. The filled in application forms along with all documents, photographs etc. shall be received by the Commission on each working day up to 3.30PM of 22nd January 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From APSC|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016