Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Local Fund Audit Service through recruitment notification – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 3 PSC/E-4/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Local Fund Audit Service Job on or before 05.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Local Fund Audit Service|
|Total No of Vacancy||18 posts|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 – Rs.35,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Assam Public Service Commission, Beltola Khanapara Road, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam 781022|
Detail of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Local Fund Audit Service Recruitment:
Applications are hereby invited for the Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion) Examination to be held on the dates to be notified later on for filling up of 18(eighteen) nos. post, including backlog vacancies reserved for STP/STH candidates of Audit Officers (Local Fund), Assam in the scale of pay PB-3, Rs. 8000/- 35000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- P.M (as per ROP Rules, 2010) plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Assistant Audit Officers working under the control of Director of Audit (Local Fund), Assam who have completed at least 3(three) years of service as on 01-01-2015 shall be eligible to appear in the examination. A certificate to that effect issued by the Appointing Authority must be furnished along with the application.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- After appointment, the services of the candidates are liable to be transferred anywhere within the State of Assam or may be placed at the disposal of such authority as may be defined by the Govt.
- Candidates must apply through Proper Channel otherwise such applications shall be rejected at the first instance. The recommendation of the Appointing Authority at part III of the application form must be furnished, otherwise the application shall be rejected.
- There shall be reservation of posts for SC/ST/STH candidates as per provision of the Assam Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Reservation of vacancies in services & posts) Rules, 2012.
- Application must accompany copies of experience certificate issued by appropriate authority with date, caste certificate in respect of SC/ST candidates issued by the competent authority in proper form as prescribed under Rule-3 of the Assam Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes (Reservation of Vacancies in Services and Posts) Rules, 2012 and the Schedule to the Assam SC/ST (Reservation of Vacancies in Services and Posts) Act, 1978 and caste certificate in respect of OBC including MOBC as per instructions issued by the Govt. under the relevant orders in this behalf only will be accepted.
Selection Procedure for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) – Local Fund Audit Service Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.02.2015.
- Candidates shall have to sit for a written examination as per dates, venues and programme which will be notified in due course
How to apply for Local Fund Audit Service Vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC):
Candidates shall have to download the prescribed Application Form with subjects and syllabus for the Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion) Examination from the A.P.S.C’s website www.apsc.nic.in. The filled in application accompanied with necessary documents must reach the office of the APSC on or before 05-02-2015 Copy of original Treasury Receipt of Rs. 50/- (Rs. 25/- for SC/ST candidates) as examination fee deposited into the Treasury (in Indian Union) under the Head of Account “NON-TAX REVENUE- OTHER NON TAX REVENUE, 0051 PSC, 102 STATE PSC, EXAMINATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” must also be furnished along with the application. The fee is not refundable and no Postal Order, Money Order, Bank Draft, Cheque, Cash etc. will be accepted in lieu of the Treasury Receipt. 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted officer are also to be attached with the application form. Incomplete application/applications not accompanied with all necessary enclosures as stated above and not in proper form shall summarily be rejected. Unsigned applications will also be rejected. Page 2 The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination will be final. Candidates shall have to sit for a written examination as per dates, venues and programme which will be notified in due course. No TA or DA is admissible for appearing in the examination.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.02.2015
Reference : Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 3 PSC/E-4/2014-15
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From APSC|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016