Assam University (AUS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest faculty through recruitment notification – Assam University (AUS) Recruitment 2015 – No. 102/22012-Estt/Part-III/816-52- Dated: 11/03/2015. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University (AUS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 19.03.2015 at 11.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Assam University (AUS)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest faculty|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||19.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Assam University Silchar – 788 011, Assam, India|
Detail of Assam University (AUS) Guest faculty Recruitment:
A walkin-interview will be held on 19/03/2015 at 11:00 am at the Office of the Head, Department of Electronics & Telecommunication for engaging one Guest faculty- 1 (ST), in the Department of Electronics & Telecommunication of this University.
- Remuneration: Rs. 1000/- per lecture with a ceiling of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Eligibility: Essential: i. First class Masters Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech.) ii. Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable: 1. Teaching, research industrial andor Professional experience in a reputed organization; 2. Papers presented at Conference andor in refereed journals.
Selection Procedure for Assam University (AUS) – Guest faculty Post:
- Written Test on 19.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Guest faculty vacancy in Assam University (AUS):
Eligible Candidates may attend the walkin-interview with dully filled in prescribed application form and self attested copies of all the supporting documents. No TADA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19.03.2015
Office of the Head, Department of Electronics & Telecommunication, Assam – 782462
Assam University (AUS) Recruitment 2015 – No. 102/22012-Estt/Part-III/816-52- Dated: 11/03/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016