Assam University (AUS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification – Assam University (AUS) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 102/2/2011-ESTT/PART-IV/626-62. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University (AUS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/3/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Assam University (AUS)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||29/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Assam University (AUS), Cachar, Assam|
Detail of Assam University (AUS) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
A walkin-interview will be held on 29/03/2015 at 11:00 am at the Department of Philosophy for engaging one Guest faculty- 1 (ST), in the Department of Philosophy of this University.
- Remuneration: Rs. 1000/- per lecture with a ceiling of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Eligibility: Essential: i. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLETSET. iii. Notwithstanding anything contained in (i) and (ii), candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NETSLETSET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in UniversitiesCollegesInstitutions.
Selection Procedure for Assam University (AUS) – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 29/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Guest Faculty vacancy in Assam University (AUS):
Eligible Candidates may attend the walkin-interview with dully filled in prescribed application form and self attested copies of all the supporting documents. No TADA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/3/2015
Assam University (AUS), Cachar, Assam
Assam University (AUS) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 102/2/2011-ESTT/PART-IV/626-62.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016