Assam University (AUS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification – Assam University (AUS) Recruitment 2015 – NO.102/2/2012-ESTT/PART-1/952-85. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University (AUS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 28 Aug 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Assam University (AUS)
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 28 Aug 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Assam University (AUS), Guwahati
Detail of Assam University (AUS) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- Guest Faculty job vacancy in National Council of Educational Research and Training
- Department : Linguistics
- Eligibility : i. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. iii. Notwithstanding anything contained in (i) and (ii), candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. Eligible Candidates may attend the walk-in-interview with dully filled in prescribed application form and self attested copies of all the supporting documents. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- Remuneration : Rs. 1000/- per lecture with a ceiling of Rs. 25, 000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Assam University (AUS) – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 28 Aug 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Guest Faculty vacancy in Assam University (AUS):
A walk-in-interview will be held on 28.08.2015 at 11:00 a.m. at the Department of Linguistics of this University
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28 Aug 2015
Assam University (AUS), Guwahati
Assam University (AUS) Recruitment 2014 – NO.102/2/2012-ESTT/PART-1/952-85.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017