Assam University (AUS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Assam University (AUS) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University (AUS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/08/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Assam University (AUS)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 post
Job Location : Silchar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 17/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Assam University (AUS), Silchar, Assam 788011
Detail Of Assam University (AUS) Project Assistant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project Assistant||01 Post||M.Sc||Rs-12,000/-pm||NA|
The one (01) post of project Assistant (PA) under the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India funded project titled ‘Effect of dietary restriction on the medication and pathophysiology of Parkinson’s disease’ in the Department of Life Science and Bioinformatics (Conference Hall), Assam University, Silchar.
- Essential qualification: Master degree in Life Science (Zoology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Neuroscience) or allied discipline from recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates having research experience in the field of Neuroscience.
- Fellowship: Rs. 12000/- + (10% HRA)
Selection Procedure For Assam University (AUS) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 17/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Assistant vacancy in Assam University (AUS):
Date and Time: 17-08-2015 (Tuesday) at 2.00 pm.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/08/2015
VENUE :Department of Life Science and Bioinformatics (Conference Hall), Assam University, Silchar.
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017