Assam University (AUS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Assam University (AUS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/CHEM/05/2015-16. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University (AUS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 02/07/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Assam University (AUS)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :01
Job Location :Silchar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 02/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Assam University, Silchar-788.011
Detail Of Assam University (AUS) Research Associate Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
- Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for one position of Research Associate in a DST sponsored IndoAustralia joint project in collaboration with University of Canberra, and National Centre for Environmental Toxicology, University of Queensland, Australia, on Biomonitoring of pesticides in rivers and streams visa-vis ecological services and functions” for a period of two years.
- Eligibility criteria of the candidate is Ph. D in Environmental Science / Chemistry/ Life Science/ Botany / Zoology.
- Desirable qualifications are as follows:Experience in pesticide residue analysis in water, sediment and biota.
- Experience in biomonitoring of stream and rivers usingMacroinvertebrates. Evidence of publication in SCI indexed journals.
- Scale of pay- Rs. 36000 per month HRA Rs 3600- Rs. 39600
- Candidate must be ready to undertake travel in the study area in India, and Australia for training.
Selection Procedure For Assam University (AUS) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 02/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associate vacancy in Assam University (AUS):
- The post is purely temporary and coterminous with the project. Interested candidates may communicate by email with PICo-PI.
- They can also directly appear in a walk in interview on 2″ July 2015, at 2 PM, at the Dept of Ecology and Environmental Science, Assam University, Silchar788.011 with three copies of biodata and essential documents. No TADA will be paid for attending interview.
- Prof. Abhik Gupta (P1) Email: abhik.ecoG)gmail.com].Dr. Susmita Gupta (CoP) susmita.au3)gmail.com]
- Dept. Of Ecology and Environmental Science, Assam University, Silchar – 788.011, Assam
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 02/07/2015
VENUE :Dept of Ecology and Environmental Science, Assam University, Silchar788.011
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017