Assam University (AUS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University (AUS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/02/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Assam University (AUS)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.14,000/- per month|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27/02/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Microbiology of Assam University Diphu Campus, Diphu, Karbi Anglong, Assam – 782462|
Detail of Assam University (AUS) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one position of Senior Research Fellow (Rs 14000/- p.m.+ 10% HRA) in CSIR funded project titled “Analysis of genetic environment and mobile elements associated with carbapenemase gene in multidrug resistant gram negative bacilli” for a period of three years.
- No of post : 01
- Salary Rs.14,000/-
- The post is purely temporary and coterminous with the project.
- The candidates should be M.Sc. in Microbiology and at least 2 years of post M.Sc. research/teaching experience as evidenced from published papers in standard referred journals.
- Age limit is maximum 32 years. Candidates having knowledge and experience in working on carbapenemases will be preferred.
Selection Procedure for Assam University (AUS) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 27/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Assam University (AUS):
Applicants may walk in for the interview on 27.02.2015 in the department of Microbiology at at 11 AM with 3 copies of bio-data and supporting documents in original. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview. Dr. Amitabha Bhattacharjee, PI, Department of Microbiology, Assam University, Silchar – 788011
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/02/2015
Department of Microbiology of Assam University Diphu Campus, Diphu, Karbi Anglong, Assam – 782462
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AUS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017