Assam University (AUS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow / Field Assistant through recruitment notification – Assam University (AUS) Recruitment 2015 Candidates who have completed 10th/12th/M.sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University (AUS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow / Field Assistant on or before 07/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Assam University (AUS)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow / Field Assistant
Educational Qualification : 10TH/12TH/M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs – 8,000 – 25,000/- Pm
Job Location : Silchar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Assam University (AUS), Assam University, Silchar
Detail Of Assam University (AUS) Junior Research Fellow / Field Assistant Recruitment:
Applications in plain paper are invited for the post of two (02) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and one (01) Field Assistant (FA) under the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India funded project titled “Assessment of carbon sequestration potential of major land-uses of Southern Assam, Karbi Anglong and NC Hills “. Duration of the research project is three years
- For JRF: First class Master Degree in Ecology and Environmental Science/ Life Science or allied discipline from any recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates having research experience in the field of carbon assessment under different land uses. For Field Assistant: Matriculation and experience in field studies.
- JRF: Rs. 25000/PM for the first two years and Rs. 28000/PM for the third year, and 10% HRA for NET qualified candidates and non-NET qualified candidates’ salary as per the directive of DST, New Delhi.
- Field Assistant: Rs. 8000/PM (fixed)
Selection Procedure For Assam University (AUS) – Junior Research Fellow / Field Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow / Field Assistant Vacancy in Assam University (AUS):
Applications along with candidate’s bio-data may be submitted to undersigned in hard as well as in soft copy via email on or before 07-10-2015. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis and as per the regulation of DST, Govt. of India and Assam University.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/10/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016