Assam University (AUS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Positions through recruitment notification – Assam University (AUS) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 3/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Assam University (AUS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Teaching Positions Job on or before 21/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Assam University (AUS)
Vacancy Name : Teaching Positions
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 17 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : SILCHAR
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : ASSAM UNIVERSITY (A Central University Established in 1994) SILCHAR-788011, ASSAM
Detail of Assam University (AUS) Teaching Positions Recruitment:
Applications in prescribed format are invited from Indian nationals for filling up the following Teaching Positions in UGC pay scale in the University. The vacancy positions/reservations are mentioned below. Faculty Positions – Silchar Campus:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
- Eligibility criteria shall be in accordance with the UGC, Regulation, 2010, as amended from time to time & MHRD Guidelines.
- Note: The medium of instruction in the University is English. This is a Rolling Advertisement. Hence, applicants can send their applications throughout the year and depending upon the need of the University and availability of suitable candidates, interviews will be conducted periodically This being the rolling advertisement, applications received from the eligible candidates up to 21/07/2015 shall be considered for the first phase of interview. Applications received after 21/07/2015 shall be considered for the next phase of interview. The University shall update the vacancy positions periodically.
- NB: UR-Unreserved, SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe
Selection Procedure for Assam University (AUS) – Teaching Positions Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Teaching Positions Vacancy in Assam University (AUS) :
Details of eligibility, qualification, experience, pay scale etc and application form can be downloaded from http:// www.aus.ac.in. Application fee: – For Teaching Positions-Rs. 500.00 for General & OBC Candidates. The candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD category need not pay application fee, however, they will have to pay Rs. 50/- as postal expenses through demand draft. The filled in application form is to be submitted in a sealed cover superscribed with “Post applied for & Campus” with Advertisement no. etc to The Registrar, Assam University, Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building, Silchar–788 011. Mode of Payment: Application fee has to be submitted through demand draft only, drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Assam University, Silchar payable at UCO Bank, Silchar (Branch Code 2005) or State Bank of India, Silchar (Branch Code 7061). Application Fee paid through other mode of payment shall not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/7/2015
Assam University (AUS) Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 3/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||268|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017