Assam University (AUS) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M. Sc holders
Company name : Assam University (AUS)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M. Sc
Salary : Rs.12000-Rs.16000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Silchar
Last Date to apply: 30/08/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for a JRF post in the Dept. of Chemistry, Assam University, Silchar (Assam) for an ongoing project under DBTs NER TWINNING Programme, in collaboration with NIMHANS, Bangalore, and ICGEB, N. Delhi.
Junior Research Fellow:
- The project is titled: NANOASSISTED C60-PYRIMIDONE DERIVATIVES: THEIR SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION, NEUROPROTECTIVE, AND ANTIVIRAL ACTIVITIES
- Essential qualification: M. Sc (above 55%) in Chemistry /Biochemistry.
- Emolument: INR 16,000/- + 10% HRA for the said period, applicable only if JRF is NET/GATE qualified, otherwise it shall be INR 12,000/- +10% HRA only.
How to apply:
- It is a major project which involves interdisciplinary approach. Competent candidates with a strong background of synthetic organic chemistry are requested to mail their applications (along with their CV and self-attested passport sized scanned photograph) to [email protected] experience related to synthetic organic chemistry should be mentioned clearly or highlighted in the application. Candidates lacking a work experience may also apply provided he/she fulfils other eligibility criteria. The applications will be entertained till the 30th of August, 2014. Short listed candidates will be called for an interview on the 1 st of September, 2014, at 2:00 PM at the Department of Chemistry. The candidate is entitled to join a PhD course after completing the necessary formalities.Outstation candidates or candidates for who cannot attend the interview on the stipulated date and time, have the option of sitting for a Skype based interview, provided they are short-listed for the said post.
- However, no TA/DA will be provided for attending the same.
- Candidates who are extremely sincere, hardworking and committed to research will be given priority. The DBT norms will be followed for the selection process. The selected candidate may have to join immediately.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 30/08/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AUS|